Horror

(This Chapter is through Louis' Eyes.)

I leaned forward to kiss Eleanor's irresistible lips, trying to make myself look as sexy as possible. To my surprise, she pushed me back. "Louis, if you're going to act like this every time I see you, I should go. Back to my boyfriend." Taken aback, I stared at him. "Goodbye Louis, hopefully you'll find someone other than me." Eleanor got up and without another word, she left.
"HARRY!"
I heard Liam  screaming Harry's name and footsteps down the hallway. Probably just Harry stealing his shoe just to get him pissed off for fun.
I sighed and leaned on the wall. Well, at least I still have Harry. My heart beat faster. God, how much I love that guy. He completes my life.
The halls were silent.
I heard rapid footsteps and heavy, shaky breathing. It was Liam. He sprinted over to me, panting. He was crying.
"Liam, what's wrong?" I asked him, alarmed. He looked like he was hyperventilating. "H...Ha....Harry... he... h-he.." He looked petrified.
Liam seemed to figure out something. "Were you flirting with Eleanor?" I stared at him. "Fine, yes I was." He held his breath. "Oh no. Jesus Christ Louis what've you done.?!" I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"
"You're drunk ."
I looked down at the empty wine glass next to my foot. "Yeah, so? I'm over it now."
"I know, I can tell you're fine now."
Where's Harry?"
He kicked the wall and I flinched, surprised from the reaction. "YOU IDIOT!!" He screamed at me.
"I was only asking a question, my gosh, Liam, what's gotten--"
"WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO ME!? NOTHING! WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU? YOU LOVE HARRY! WHY ARE YOU STILL ASKING FOR ELEANOR?" He hurled the words at me.
I looked down. "I'm drunk and my brain was blacked out, okay? If I wasn't drunk I never would've done it in the first place!"
Liam was furious. He opened his mouth to say something insulting, but broke into a hysterical sob. "Louis, oh ...... my..... god, Louis,  god damn you... Harry heard your romantic talk with Eleanor, AND NOW HE'S GONNA KILL HIMSELF THANKS TO WHAT YOU DID!"
My mouth dropped and my heart froze. "This can't be happening. This CAN'T be happening."
"WELL, IT IS! NOW WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO!"
A lump formed in my throat and I felt tears coming down my eyes. I burst into the room where Zayn and Niall were hanging out. "Niall. Zayn. Car. NOW!" They saw my eyes all red and puffy, and immediately obeyed.
As I put the car into drive, I saw a small black car not far ahead. Harry's car. My heart raced. I had a chance to stop him, to wherever he was going.
Pushing the gas pedal, I zoomed closer and closer to the black car. The light turned yellow.
Harry didn't slow down.
I heard Liam finally finish explaining what was happening to Niall and Zayn. They were all silent and stared at the black car.
The light turned red.
Harry went faster. I was about to stop, but my worst nightmare made me slam the breaks.
A huge semi truck crashed into Harry's car.
His car went down the opposite road, exactly like tumbleweed, turning upside down multiple times. The car came to a sickly stop far down the road, glass shattered everywhere.
And a trail of smeared blood.
"No. No. HARRY!" I screamed at the top my my lungs getting out of the car flinging open the door. I heard Niall calling 9-1-1.
I set my eyes on the most terrifying thing.
Harry was surrounded in a puddle of his own blood.
The tag I gave him for Valentine's Day was wrapped in his bloody fingers.