Frozen Inside And Out

My eyes slowly fluttered open to an unpleasant surprise. Everything, everywhere, was white and blue. I breathed out, and I could see my breath. I tried to move, but I looked up, seeing my arms bound above me, tied to a pole. My feet were bound to the floor as well. I wasn't in any normal room, either. I was in a freaking giant freezer!!
I felt a shiver run up my spine as I realized how cold it was in here. I tried to look around me to see if there was any sign of warmth, but there was nothing. I squirmed a little, trying to break free. The poles didn't budge. The only clothes on me were a skinny black tank-top and some black shorts. I was really... really cold.
"Louis...?" I managed to squeak, trying to find out if he was anywhere in this room. My answer? Not pleasant. There are two poles on the side of me as well. And when I saw them, water came squirting out. When the crystals splashed on my skin, I gasped, my eyes bugging at the temperature. It was COLD water! I wailed lightly as a thin layer of ice started to form on my skin... it hurt...
I sighed in relief as the water stopped, but I was about a hundred times more freezing than before. I sobbed a little, the pain of frost bite easing into my skin.
"Louis..." I whimpered, hot tears sliding down my face. They froze, though, and my teeth started to chatter lightly. Just then, a small screen on the wall in front of me near a giant door flickered on. It showed the shape of a woman, and I could see her blue eyes. It was the woman who knocked me out! But the rest of her face was hidden.
"Hello, Harry," she said harshly, and I watched the screen, unable to move from fear and how cold I was. "Right now, you are in a giant freezer. You are bound to these poles and you cannot get out unless Louis finds you. When he does, he'll have to press his face and body against burning hot bars behind you to get the key to let you out. You cannot get out yourself. Occasionally water will spray you, freezing you a little more. You will stand here, facing the door as you listen to his agonizing screams of pain and the sizzling of his skin, and you can't do anything about it. If he doesn't get the key in time, you will freeze and Louis will be too late. If Louis even finds you and manages to get you out, you won't be free yet. You'll still have to find your way out. Remember, it won't be easy. Louis doesn't have much longer either."
The screen went dark, and I was in terror. He... doesn't have much time!?
I managed to look down to my feet and legs; I was blue. Literally, I was an icy blue. I felt lightheaded, and slightly dizzy. I felt sick...
Again, the water came out and sprayed me all over again. I howled in pain, throwing my head back and letting out all of my agony out of my mouth. Every second passing, my temperature felt as if it dropped two degrees. I clenched my eye shut and just waited for it to end...
The water stopped spraying me, and I was left shaking vigorously. I was puffing out all of the warmth in me through my mouth slowly...
Everything was getting colder and colder, and even more painful. My skin was hard with thin layers of ice, and I kept constantly shaking a small bit off. It didn't matter, though. It was really... really cold. And I couldn't think of anything but of how freaking frozen I am...
The wintry chill of the room seemed to start and drop on me. It was bone-chilling... I was becoming numb now. I couldn't feel below my ankles or above my wrists. I let a distressed cry, just hoping that someone would hear me...
Maybe even Louis...