Some Explaining To Do

"Okay, seriously!?" Zayn complained. "You're serious?" I nodded and swallowed. NIall's eyes were bulging and Liam didn't look too surprised. "Well... you saw us..." Louis drifted off. Zayn was still staring at me, then back at Louis.
"Does anybody know about you two?" Zayn hurled another question at us. "Only my close family and Harry's close family." Louis explained. "And now you guys." Zayn choked for a moment and asked, "The public doesn't know?" I shook my head. "They can't," I found my voice again, thank God. "Not yet." Niall looked confused. "Why not?"
Louis shrugged. "Erm... I'm not sure really..." I agreed with him. Why didn't we? The words nagged me. Why not? Why not?
"I had a feeling from the start," Liam said. "On the plane you two were asleep together and you are sharing a room" I blushed.
"So..." Niall trailed off after we were all quiet. "Are we going to continue our vacation normally or what?" Zayn finally shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so. But if Louis and Harry want to be alone we'll let them do their own thing. Just don't get to weird around us." Louis chuckled. "Of course not. And thanks." Zayn smiled. "No problem."
"Well, it's getting late, you two can do what you want and the rest of us will go watch a movie in the room?" Liam suggested. Niall and Zayn nodded in agreement and stood up to leave. As they walked out, I heard Niall go, "Public Enemies?" And the Liam and Zayn went "Yeah!" Louis and I laughed at them.
"What now?" I was going to ask Louis, but as I turned to him my lips smacked into his. I was expecting this sooner or later anyways. My eyes shut closed and the sun's last light slipped through the blinds and disappeared.
The clock read 11:50 p.m. Louis and I slipped into bed and relaxed together, playing our game a few times but mostly relaxing. My heart was pounding the whole time and I was so grateful to have this guy. He's the best thing I could ask for. Describing our love for each other is like describing the taste of water. Unexplainable.
"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked Louis. "Boat ride," he told me. "While the tide is high. After that we're not sure. We might come back and relax or something." I nodded, thinking of the warm sun 
Louis and I  fell asleep after stirring up some romance that night. It was wonderful. Every moment with Louis is wonderful. And those moments will never stop.
Never. And I'll make sure of that.