To The Airport

"Harry, Louis, come on! The plane's about to leave!"
Louis and I snapped out of our romantic talk to Gemma's voice. His heels clicked the tiles as we walked behind him. I did think it was weird he was wearing high heels. Louis and I looked like the only straight people in the group, even though we weren't.
"HARRY AND LOUIS!?"
Oh great. A fan recognized us. Everyone in the airport turned and rushed forward. Holding out pens, they chattered excitedly. "GUYS!" I screamed. They all stopped talking. "We need to get on the plane. Um,Louis and I love... those Hershey's bars over there. We touched them all."
All the fans rushed to the rack of Hershey's bars and we made a wild run for it. "Nice one," Louis murmured to me. I smiled at him.
On the way back we almost got trampled by two hyperactive, wild 12 year old girls, one with dark brown hair and the other with lighter brown. The one with lighter brown had glasses and they were both tall for their age. Apparently they were moaning at us like some sort of wounded manatees and screaming "HOT! HOT! HOT!"
Eventually we got away from the crazed fangirls and slowed down.
We stopped abruptly and gave the tickets to the security guard. They glanced at them and let Louis, Gemma, Rob, Steven, and I to a private section on the plane.
Rob and Steven are new friends. I introduced him to them. Steven, his last name extremely long, is a cartoonist and draws cartoons. He's black with very dark short hair and reminded me a little of Zayn. Rob has messy brown hair and he is very clumsy but is a great person to talk to.
Louis and I took the seats in the back so we could have our own space from everyone else. I sat down and sighed, and the seatbelt sign flickered on. I clicked my belt closed and relaxed again. Louis' arm curled around me and I cuddled with him.
"Mexico, here we come," I whispered to Louis. He chuckled. "Where nobody knows us, away from all of the paparazzi's," Louis sounded relieved. A break for once. I leaned my head against Louis' shoulder and my eyes slid closed before I could react.