Soaked

It felt like a violent roller coaster.
The car tumbled down the road. I screamed as my head was constantly being slammed onto the window. I wasn't buckled.
The metal pressed tighter every time the car whacked the ground. I cursed about gravity while screaming of pain. My leg was killing me, and I managed to see a huge piece of glass sticking out of my side, leaving a bloody mess. My nose was bleeding and to make my death even more painful, I felt the car come to a deadly stop, and my head pounded the road one last time.
I felt my head burst open and screamed in pain. It hurt more then anything I've ever experienced. I feebly opened my eyes too see my own blood from my head and leg (and many other deep cuts around me) forming a pool around my body. It was hot and sticky. I tried to get up, but it was too painful not only that but it was even painful to even breath.
My heartbeats were slowing by the second. My breathing becoming more shallow.
I was dying.
I heard footsteps and the unmistakeable sobbing of Louis. I tried to turn my head to see his beautiful face, but he came over to see me before I could try turning over. He knelt down and put a trembling hand on my shoulder. I winced. My whole body hurt.
He sobbed. "Harry, I still love you, I just got drunk and... and..." He let more tears stream down his face and I started crying too. My blood was soaking Louis' pants and long jacket. He didn't care. Louis' tears and my tears mixed with my blood.
I was dying for nothing. Now all I did was make Louis' life depressing. Way to go, Harry. Way to go.
"Louis..." My voice was stopped by something in my throat. I coughed up blood. My throat was clear again. "Louis, I love you more then anything, and seeing you and Eleanor made me panic. I'm s-so sorry, I-I shouldn't of overreacted..." I coughed up more blood. "Shhh," Louis whispered comfortingly and lightly stroked my blood covered body. I sobbed. "Louis, g-go find someone else in your life, you'll be so much happier.... without me, crazy and stupid, I--"
"Harry. You're not going to die. Not while I'm here."
"Louis, I hate to say it, but I am. Look at me! My head is busted open, I'm taking a bath in my own blood, and by the time the ambulance gets here I would of lost too much blood!" I saw our fans dropping their pens and notebooks for Louis to sign and start crying as much as Louis and I were. They apparently cared about us more than I thought they would.
Louis shook his head and smiled while crying. "Not in the Ambulance, Harry. If they don't keep you alive, nobody can."
The red and blue lights flashed on Louis face and he turned his head. The paramedics were dashing over with one of those gurney. I braced myself for pain.
Louis watched worriedly as they picked up my broken body and laid it on the bed. With every move my body ached. The gurney was getting soaked in blood. I saw Niall, Zayn, and Liam rushing beside Louis.
As soon as the doors closed, Liam came to me, crying. "Oh, Harry, you poor thing..." he cried.
A doctor came into the room and stuck a needle in my arm. "To stop the bleeding," the doctor said as Louis stood up, about to ask what she was injecting into my system. Surprisingly, the wounds stopped gushing with blood almost right away. I felt numb.
Dizzy, I managed to move my eyes to Louis. "Guys..." I moaned. Everyone turned their heads in alarm. "I might pass out... loosing too much blood..." Louis was by my side in a flash. "It's okay, sweetie, just relax." He was shaking like he was in a swimsuit at the North Pole.
The blackness slowly crept in and my eyes slid closed. This could possibly be the end. Louis gently stroked my hand as everything faded away.