New Members, New Memories

"So, which one?" I looked at the kittens, all huddled together on a perch in the pet store. Louis looked over all of them and shrugged. "Guess we'll have to wait until one stands out..."
A few moments past and I got irritated. "When?" I asked impatiently.
Suddenly, as if answering my question, a pure white kitten with shining blue eyes meow. The thing was beautiful. It had not one marking on it's paw or face, just pure snow white. I stared at it as Louis signed a few things from rabid fans who were bouncing behind us.
The small puffball walked to another perch and stretched out it's head to get a better look at Louis and I. It looked very healthy, no body parts were missing, it's eyes sharp and alert, and it looked just about ready to play.
"Louis, this one." I pointed at the small white bundle of fluff and Louis studied it. "Wow, it's the prettiest one there. Do you have any idea if it's male or female!?" Louis asked me after I stared at it's perfect fur.
"Oh, yeah!" I remembered what Vix told me. " I replied to Louis. He nodded and tilted his head. "Well, let's get it!"
One of the pet shop owners picked her out of the cage, away from her friends. He placed the kitten in a small cardboard box and handed it to us. I ended up grabbing the box and peering inside of the small holes punched in the sides. The scratches of her claws as he scrambled around in the small space rung in my ears. I could barely see the kitten inside the box as Louis handed the guy some money.
"Harry, baby, hold the kitten, I'll be right back."
I nodded as Louis dashed to the reptile section of the store. Reptile? Oh great. I wonder what's going to happen, not. I bet he's getting a snake.
Sure enough, he came out with a box bigger than what I was holding and apparently bought it. "When did we decide we were getting something else?" I grumbled to Louis as the shop owner handed Louis the change, but Louis put it in the tips jar. I could hear a bunch of fangirls squealing and muttering about how lucky the pets are.
"I thought it over, and I've always had a liking for snakes!" He pouted and held on tighter to the box. I laughed at his face and reply. "What are we naming them?"
Louis sighed as he pulled out of the parking lot. "I have no clue. You chose for the kitten, I'll choose for the snake."
"By the way, is the snake male or female?" I questioned Louis after thinking.
"Male," he said while making a left turn, a light hiss coming from the back seat. I turned, making sure the snake didn't escape, and sure enough, he was in his box, probably bored of the small space.
I thought of the image of the small, young and healthy, white kitten.
"Storm"
"Hmm, Hazza?"
"Storm. The kitten. Storm."
Louis nodded. "Cool name," he complimented, as I looked into the hole at Storm. "What about the snake?"
Louis sighed.
I chuckled. "Nothing can escape the Directioner's wrath, huh?"
"Exactly," he snickered. "Not even you."
I blushed and turned away. "T-True..."
We were both silent until Louis spoke. "Kubo!"
I turned to him, confused. "The snake's name?"
"Yeah!" He exclaimed, obviously happy with his choice. "Storm  and Kubo. Cool, huh?" I smiled. "It's a nice name,"