Swimming In Emeralds

Louis wrapped his arm around me as we approached the large, bright cave. "The Green Grotta?" I glanced around, feeling small in my bathing suit. Both of us had nothing on but our swimming trunks, and we were standing outside of the Green Grotto cave. Yesterday was the chair lift... now it's the cave. I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be, but I know it's a cave that you can swim in.
Suddenly, a beautiful wooden boat came sailing to us with a captain steering it. Louis rubbed my shoulder and dropped his arm, smiling at our ride. "We're going to a more private area," he explained as the boat gradually came closer. The designs on the side were marvelous; different types of Italian art lined the edges. The swirls and decals looked as if they were fish swimming along the boat from far away...
The boat finally came close enough for Louis and I to wade to it. The water was comfortably cool; I twisted my arms and sides to push through the mini waves. The water was greener than an emerald... it was truly amazing. I sighed dreamily as Louis helped me into the boat... it was tall for me, but Louis could pass it up easily. If the captain wasn't staring at us, I'd be a lot more relaxed. But soon he'll leave... I hope.
Louis was casting nervous glances at the captain every few minutes. Something about him was a little strange... Louis wrapped his arm around me protectively; we were silent.
The boat was sailing smoothly into the cave; I could see a light at the end. The world went from sunny and warm to dark and cool as we slipped into the shadow of the rocky walls. I could hear the steady droplets of cool water dripping into the pools below. Drip... drip... drip... drip...
Slowly the light got bigger and bigger until we could see past it. The boat slithered out of the cave and back into the light, were you could see the emerald water. It shimmered with it's own light; almost like Louis when his eyes sparkle. I leaned on my Boobear, nuzzling closer and getting comfortable. He pet my side, warming it up with his feathery touch. The boat halted to a beautiful area; completely surrounded in rock, only one opening- the way we got in. The rocks sparkled and glowed. Real crystals dotted the crusty, sandy color of the rocks and reflected in the emerald water, making the water shine.
"This is your stop," The captain grumbled, not turning to us. The water was comfortably shallow; only about three feet deep. "Thank you," Louis nodded and stepped out of the boat. I was about to follow him, but instead he turned around and picked me up, not like the princess pose but in a hugging way. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my thighs, keeping me in his grip. The boat and captain sailed away for now, leaving Louis and I alone.

"It's so unique," I commented as Louis set me down in the water, the cool liquid swallowing me halfway. The waves lapped gently on my stomach, soft and small. Louis kneeled down in the water, his knees causing the cushion-like sand on the bottom cloud up. I smirked at Louis, who was gazing around at the scenery. I flicked a handful of water at his face, snickering as it splashed against his face. Louis' eyes widened as he turned, his hair now dripping. He snickered and splashed me back. The water pelted my cheeks and ran down my neck. I used two hands and pushed the water up and onto Louis' perfect face.
It was not that soon after we were in a vigorous splash fight. We dashed around the clearing like little kids, constantly kicking water in each other's faces and bodies. In the more shallow area, I purposely fell over onto my back, making the water ripple around me. This part of the clearing was only around two or three inches deep, and it felt great when I laid down in it. My hair spread out in all directions, flowing under the water. Louis fell too, right on top of me. His soaking wet hair dripped onto my forehead as he leaned down, staring me in the eyes lovingly. We were both breathing heavily from running around like maniacs, and I was uncontrollably smiling. Louis leaned a little closer, our lips brushing.
"This is great Louis, I don't know how to thank you," I murmured as Louis gazed into my eyes. "You can thank me like this," he replied and leaned down, our lips locking. "You're only treating me more," I said in between kisses, making Louis snicker and just kiss me even more.
"Boat is almost back," Louis mumbled as my lips attacked his lips fiercely. I nodded and we broke apart. I sat up after Louis tumbled off of me, making more sand-storms underwater.
The ride back was almost the same as the ride there, but instead Louis and I did a lot more flirting and laughing about what we did. It was unforgettable; anywhere is unforgettable with Louis....