Looking

It all came back.
Everything. It was fuzzy, spinning... my family, my childhood, my band, my fame, Vix, Moon, Diamond, Liam, Niall, Zayn....
...Louis.
"LOUIS!!" I screeched, shooting up to my feet in an instant. "Oh my god!" I gasped, looking around me. I was filthy! I stunk of dirt and earth, and my hair was crazier then ever. "Where... how..." I gaped at my surroundings. No plane. No... wait a second...
Rocks were littered around the landscape, and I heard echoed noises.
"HARRY!!"
Unmistakably Vix's voice. I turned in circles, staring up at the huge mountains, my mouth open in wonder. "Vix!" I leapt forward, but quickly tripped over a rock and fell onto my face. "What the..." I grumbled, sitting up and staring at my loyal fans. They were also filthy and full of dirt as much as I was. And what scared me most was I was also covered in messy cuts, and Vix had blood stains all over her legs and shirt. "Vix, Moon... Diamond?" I gazed around at the three girls, all staring down at me.
"My... life! It... I remember... everything..." My breaths came short and I ended up crying my eyes out. "Harry, it's okay, everything will be okay soon..." Vix cooed and knelt down, trying to comfort me. Gosh, I was 28 and she was only 12... and I was the one crying!? "We'll find Louis... I swear, we've been looking for weeks now..."
"WEEKS!?" I gasped, looking up to Vix sadly. "What day is it?"
"We have no clue," Moon shrugged and glanced to a side.
"How are we going to get back?" I whimpered, Vix patting my back reassuringly. "We'll find a way to get out of this mess sooner or later..."
"Where's my phone?" I asked, shoving my hands in my pockets and feeling, finding nothing. "About that..." Vix sighed and looked to the mountains. There was a huge eagle soaring around in the skies high above, cawing occasionally. "He took it," She finished, looking to the grass.
"No! I loved that iPhone!" I whined, staring at the giant bird of prey circling something in the mountains far off. It cawed a few times and moved slightly farther away.
"What's--" I started, but I thought I heard something. Something so faint, so far... just so I could barely make out the words...
"But it's not that easy for me to say goodbye! Everything in me wants you back in my life! Can't let you go..."
"Oh... my.. god..." Vix whispered, also hearing the voice... which unmistakably belonged to my one and only Louis. I stood up from kneeling on the grass and started running to the sound. "THIS WAY!" I screamed, now sprinting. All three girls followed closely behind me. Holy shit, Louis was alive!!
"LOUIS!!" I screamed. "LOUIS!!" I pushed myself so hard I could barely breath; the spot where we were before was far off now. "LOUIS!!"
"LOUIIIIIS!" Vix called, and soon Moon copied, and then Diamond. "LOUIS!" I thought I was going to scream my throat out at this point, but I kept going. "LOUIS!!!"
We were now in a valley of... snow. I stopped dead, staring at the mass of winter. "What the hell..." I panted, falling to my knees to feel the icy flakes around me. I heard noises all around, snarls, barks... like some sort of dog was nearby. It was just then I saw the eagle (with the phone in it's talons) soaring away and deeper into the forest. "LOUIS!" I called one last time, my heart sinking with disappointment. "Louis... oh, Louis..." I went from a cry for help to a helpless whisper, fresh tears starting to run down my face.
"I'm sorry, harry, we were so close..." Moon patted my shoulder and looked to her feet. I stared at the white snow, with streaks of scarlet lining the snow...
Wait, scarlet?
"Is that blood?" I pointed at the spots of read all over the ice. Moon tilted her head to a side while Diamond squeaked and leapt back. "Gross!" She gasped, scuttling behind me. Vix leaned down next to me and sniffed the red markings. After a few moments of thinking, Vix stood and nodded. "Human blood, to be exact!" She held up a finger in a matter-of-fact tone. I stared at the blood, my mind blank only for a minute. The fact slapped me in the face, and I gaped in realization. "Louis's blood," I whispered. Diamond gasped and Vix nodded her head sadly.
"We were so close..." I whimpered, new tears starting to patter the ground softly.