New Year's Eve

Eleven more minutes until 2016!
I smiled at the huge countdown and Louis was relaxing from our  forty minute performance. He sang really good and had a great sense of humor. Now, slightly sweaty, Louis was leaning against a wall, cooling down.
I walked over to him. "About ten more minutes now."
I was tired too. I rocked out during "What Makes You Beautiful." And I wasn't singing much, thinking about earlier in the day, so Zayn took over the reset in "Gotta Be You" I let out an exasperated sigh as I plopped on the wall next to Louis.
We were silent, taking deep breaths, just calm
The countdown clock said one minute. We started getting hyperactive all over again and we were wide awake, staring at the seconds ticking away.
29!
28!
27!
Louis looked at me. In the eyes.
Oh no, here we go again.
No! Harry, don't think that! I told myself. You want Louis to kiss you, don't you? Yes! Then why are you freaking out!? ...I don't know. Well don't!
Me and my brain had an argument until my brain won. My heart can't win because it was pounding as usual when I look at Louis.
19!
18!
17!
I knew what Louis was going to do. We were already on the wall, Louis just breathing, getting ready. I was too, getting as much air as I could.
13!
12!
11!
The seconds kept going. It was getting closer to January 1st, 2016. Louis' ocean playfully dove into my eyes and were pulling me forward. His lips worked like a magnet, except I am the magnet. We edged closer every second.
7!
6!
5!
4!
Almost there...
3!
2!
1!!!!
On three we were already almost completely kissing. Now the magnets worked and our lips locked together. My heart did it's little flowing and swaying motions. I almost laughed thinking, 'We were kissing since last year by a millisecond.'
Whack bump. Whack bump.
My heart yet again was charging against my ribs, ready to fly away. The way it was acting it felt like it had massive wings, like an eagle, and it had to flap a lot before it could fly away.
Louis was very romantic the way he kissed. Not soft and dainty like a first kiss; not innocent. Very hard at first, but as he wore out it got slightly softer. It felt wonderful. I've kissed people before, but they were never this good. I was never really pleased with it, and my heart didn't pound this hard. Now, the way my heart was pounding was so hard it hurt.
In between breathes I murmured to Louis, "Happy New Year." Louis murmured back through kisses, "You too, Hazzabear."
Hazzabear!? It was weird to me, yet I really liked that. I decided to ask him a question through the kissing. "Do you mind if I call you Boobear?" Louis smiled slightly for a moment while our lips had a gentle yet rough battle. "Of course baby. Whatever you want."
My chest heated up as those words slid into my ears. I responded with more vigorous kissing and Louis was surprised. He returned the favor.
"Ow! Gah, stupid--"
Louis And I stopped kissing but stayed in the same position. Our heads turned to the same place were saw Liam's head, and a camera.
"Crap! Get into focus, you piece of--"
He whacked the camera with his hand. After a moan he just took the picture. Oh great. This can't be good.
I was about to run out to him screaming, "Liam! Give me the camera!" But instead Louis grabbed my face and turned to to him so our eyes aligned again. "Just don't mind him. The fans can know about us. They'll probably make some Houis or Larry thing like they made Elounor supporting Eleanor and I."
I was silent and I muttered, "They already did make a fan couple of you and me..."
We were both very quiet until Louis broke the silence and whispered, "Are you ok with being my boyfriend?"
My heart stopped. Louis and I, together? His eyes looked into mine with a pleading look. "I won't let the fans know. We'll just be the 'same' as we were before. Only the band really knows. We'll just keep the fans informed that Liam is playing some trick on us and he's lying. Everyone will believe that."
He pressed on into trying to make me say yes. I still stared at him blankly.
For some reason this felt suspenseful. The anxiousness built up until it was dead quiet, and I said as clear as I could, "I'm yours now."