Stand In The Rain

I yawned and stretched, on the bed of our hotel room in Italy. Well, that was fast, I don't really remember landing... did Louis carry me to the hotel? I turned a light red. That would be pretty embarrassing....
It was pouring rain outside. I mean, POURING. And it was the middle of the night. "Louis?" I looked around the room, realizing Louis was actually nowhere in sight. "Louis?" I called again, opening the door to the hallway. My heart started going frantic. I hate being separated from my baby....
I searched the desks and of the hotel room and found a note. My heart stopped and calmed and I picked up the small piece of paper. 'Hazard, went out 2 get sum fresh air, should b back @ 6. Love you, Louis.'
It was midnight.
I threw on my shoes and coat, worried sick. He's six hours late...! And I know Louis wouldn't go drinking at some bar on our very own honeymoon. He'd never do something like that. What in God's name could he be doing!? Well, Harry, calm down, maybe he got a phone call a minute ago and is outside talking right now, or maybe he's in the lobby... I approached the elevator and pressed the button, waiting for it to ding and open up.
Ellie was in the elevator.
"Do you have an appointment?" Ellie had a desk in the elevator and he was wearing a business suit and glasses while scribbling fake lines on paper with a pen. "Ellie," I snorted and he looked up. "Oh, hi Harry!"
"What are you doing in Italy!?"
"I followed you."
I laughed nervously. "You're such a little stalker."
"Yup."
The elevator opened and I dashed out, clutching the note in my sweaty palm. I started panting and I dashed outside, not caring if I was getting soaked in freezing cold water. I just need Louis, I can take care of myself later.
"Louis?" I called outside. There was a crowd of people around a certain spot in the curb of the street, talking nervously and pointing. Some were even crying.
The ones who were crying where Vix, Moon and Diamond.
"H-Hey! Vix!! Moon!" Vix turned to me and squinted. She couldn't see good through all of the fog and the heavy rain, and the bright flashes of police cars. What the heck was going on? I thought for a moment and shook my head. I'll find out once I find Louis and make sure he's okay.
"Harry.... you poor thing..!" Vix rushed toward me and hugged me, sobbing hard, as Diamond stood, facing the spot on the curb, horrified. Moon came too, tears streaming down her cheeks and falling to the ground with the cool rain.
"Wh...What happened?" I asked them, stupefied. Vix shook her head, backing away from me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the street and pointed. I removed my eyes from her and leaned over the protective tape, just to see what I would least expect. I gasped in horror and froze.
Louis was hanging out of the sewer, bloody gashes in his head, his perfect brunette hair drenched in water, his face against the pavement of the street...
...dead.
My vision was blurry and I didn't care if police said I couldn't cross the tape, but I had to. My husband... Louis, the one I love the most... my baby... was gone...
"LOUIS!" I screeched and dove under the tape, and collapsed at my knees next to the sewer. My curls were dripping rain onto his body, my pants getting even more wet as I stood above him. I gripped his limp hand. It was ice cold. "LOUIS!" I wept and the police didn't make a move to separate me. They knew. They knew I was married to him and they knew the pain I was feeling. I fell next to him, my forehead pressing down on the street, my wet hair brushing against Louis' dead... wet hair. My face was frozen with rain, now it was hot with countless drops of sadness flowing from my eyes.
I wasn't going to leave. I was staying here and going to die with him. I sniffed with depression next to Louis, my heart throbbing with pain, with sorrow and misery. If my one and only Boobear was gone, there's nobody to replace him.
Nobody.
A police officer approached me. "Sir, we need to take Louis' body or further examination--"
"NO!" I snapped, turning. My floppy, soaked-with-rain-and-tears brown hair slapped my cheek, covering.
Suddenly, one of the police officers looked up and gazed into the trees. "LOUIS. WILL. DIE!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.
"He already IS DEAD!" I screamed back and collapsed to the ground again, sobbing even more.
"LOUIS. WILL. DIE!!"
"S-Shut up!" This was creeping me out...
"LOUIS. WILL. DIE!!!! LOUIS WILL DIE! LOUIS WILL DIE!"
"STOP!"
Everything flashed and I yelped, my eyes flying open. My heart was pounding in fear...
Wait a second. I looked around. I was on a plane? I shifted, realizing I was leaning on Louis' shoulder. Louis was asleep too, his chest slowly rising and falling. He's not dead... it was all a nightmare? I sighed of relief and squeezed Louis' hand harder, more then grateful to have him by my side. I'll forget all about that stupid dream and Louis and I will have the most romantic, fun and loving honeymoon ever! I was satisfied with my statement as I slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep.