Strangley Familiar...

I pushed on the glass door of the bakery, letting the delicious scent flood into my nostrils. I smiled and stepped in, glancing around before finding the section where the bread is. I approached the shelves of bread, not knowing what to choose. So many choices...
I picked up the loaf of bread that looked and smelled most appealing. I squeezed it, listening for the crunch of the crust. It sounded great to me, so I read the label and pulled out some Italian money I got from Louis. I stood in front of the counter, placing my bread there and waiting for the cashier to type in the necessary information and give me my bread. I handed the cashier my money and she handed me my bread. I nodded in thanks, not speaking english or speaking at all. I have no idea how to speak in Italian, so I used the simple face expressions.
As soon as I stepped outside of the door, I heard, "You look familiar."
I turned, startled, my plastic bag making a crinkling noise as it hit my leg. I saw a woman leaning against the wall, she had almost the same thing as me on. She had a white, short-sleeved t-shirt and blue jeans, but nothing else except a few chains on her jeans. her arms were crossed, and she had long brunette colored hair. Some Italian girl...?
"E-Excuse me?" I stuttered as the much taller woman hovered above me. Only then did I realize... this was the captain that took Louis and I to the Green Grotto!
"Oh! The captain that... yeah! I remember you..." I trailed off and he smirked. "You were with the one and only Louis Tomlinson." She eyed me curiously.
"Oh! Yeah, he's my husband..." I blushed a little and looked to a side. His eyes widened in shock. "Louis' married!?" He stared at me, stunned.
"Um, yeah, we're on our honeymoon." I muttered, a little irritated. I told Louis I'd be back around noon, and it was noon already. The hotel was around a fifteen minute walk, and I needed to get back...
"Where is Louis?" He asked suspiciously. "Our hotel room..." I nodded and continued, "Speaking of which, I really need to go--"
"You're coming with me," She growled and grabbed my arm, and I gasped. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" I hissed as she stormed into an alley, dragging me along. I tried to squirm away, but her grip only tightened.
She threw me into the alley where nobody could see, and the wind was knocked out of me as I toppled to the ground. I gasped as it came back, and I scrambled to the wall, panting. "Who are you and what are you going to do to me!?" I tried to back up more as she came closer to me, smirking evilly, but the wall prevented that from happening.
"You don't need to know who I am, but you'll be dead before you know it," She sneered and threw a punch at my face. The pain surged through my jaw and I sputtered, trying to scream for help. Cell phone...? There's not enough time... where's Louis when you need him!?
She punched me again, this time in the chin. I groaned, trying not to show too much weakness, but damn, she was strong! She kicked me forcefully in the stomach and I gagged, crouching over. My nose was now bleeding; perfect. I felt the warm drops of scarlet drip to the ground. The last thing I need is to freaking die, on my honeymoon! Why now, of all times...
As I looked up, the woman threw herself in front of me and grabbed my neck. He pushed back so my head was on the wall, along with my neck, which was being squeezed. I choked and spat, trying to slide away from her hands of steel. She kept a firm grip on my neck. It was getting harder to breath... and to my horror, she whipped out a gun, holding it to my forehead with her free hand.
"Here's to stealing him from me," the woman growled and pulled back the trigger. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Oh great, all I need is to be crying... I gulped, breathing my last breath--
"Harry!"
Louis halted five feet away from me and the man. The woman turned her head and glared at Louis, the gun digging into my skull. I shifted slightly, but she put more pressure on my neck. "Louis..." I choked out, trying to get away. My voice quivered and my vision was blurry from tears.
"El-Eleanor?" Louis took a step forward, a hand reaching out. The woman's gaze shifted from hatred to more hatred. "So you chose to marry this pretty little boy and not me?" The woman that must've been named Eleanor snarled at Louis. She pushed the gun closer, making a ring on my forehead. I whimpered.
"Let him go," Louis was dead serious. Eleanor took the message, obviously. She lowered the gun and dropped her hand. I stood up and scurried behind Louis, frightened and shaking, tears mixing with the blood on my face. Louis wrapped his arms around me protectively. "If you hurt him any more, physically or mentally, you will pay," Louis' tone was dark and stern. Eleanor stood up, stared at both of us, and ran. She ran down the alley and turned the corner, away. I squeezed Louis' arms, sobbing hysterically. I didn't realize how terrified I was... my heart was pounding, and more blood streamed from my nose, staining Louis' shirt. Louis didn't care. He rubbed my back gently, whispering the calmest of things to me, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"She was going t-to... murder.. m-me..." I sniffed, tears making my already-blood-stained cheeks even more sticky. "We're going back to the hotel now, everything will be okay, baby I'm here..." Louis led me out of the alley, murmuring to me the entire time.

Helplessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें