"I can be around her if I want." Corbin spat back. 

"Yeah, well we'll see about that." Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. 

I turned around and sent an apologetic look to Corbin and he just half smirked as Niall led me away. The smirk almost seemed like it was sympathetic.

I paid for my stuff and Niall and I walked back out to his car not saying a word.  

"What were you and Corbin talking about?" Niall finally asked as we both climbed into his car. 

I shrugged. "Nothing, really." 

"Well, you had to be talking about something." 

"It wasn't really anything, Niall. I don't understand why you care so much anyways." I rolled my eyes. 

"You don't see why I care? Because it was fucking Corbin. Of course I care!" He turned the keys in the ignition making the car come to life. 

"Well, it's really none of your business what we were talking about, now is it?" I crossed my arms. 

"So you were talking about something?" He moved his eyes out the windshield and started to take off. 

I uncrossed my arms and sat up turning my body to face Niall. "Of course we were!" 

"Then what was it?" 

"Fine! You wanna know? We were talking about you!" 

He froze as he seemed to be at a loss for words. "Me?" He asked quieter. 

"Yes, you." 

"Well what about me?" 

I scoffed and looked out the window sitting back again. "He was just telling me stuff." 

I could almost hear him clench his jaw. "Like what?" He sneered through clenched teeth. 

I turned to look at him. "About how you are and what he thinks you're doing." 

"What am I doing?" 

"Trying to get into my pants." I mumbled. 

He let out a throaty chuckle and covered his mouth with his hand as he propped his elbow on the steering wheel. He removed his hand. "He told you that?" 

"Yes." 

"And you believe him? You think that's really what I'm trying to do, here?" 

"I never said that." I defended. 

"Well it seems like you believe him. Trust me, princess. If I wanted in your pants, I'd be in by now." I don't know why, but when he said that, I couldn't help but feel my cheeks burn. I didn't say anything. "I mean, you were in my room last night." He cracked a smile. 

I smiled a little bit, too. "I don't think that's what you're trying to do." I answered his old question quietly. 

"Good. Now let's head back to the hotel because you have a kid to watch in half an hour." 

"Yeah. I have a kid to watch meaning you're not helping." 

He pulled onto the highway. "Why not?" 

"Because. I'm sure you have better things to do than watch a toddler with one of your models." 

"Do you want the honest answer to that?" He asked looking from me to the road. 

I snorted. "No." 

"What I thought. That's why I wanna help you."  

I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything.