note/goodbye/ending

This story isn't my story with the most reads, but I do feel it is my most successful story. It definitely isn't my favourite story I have written but I am proud of it.(my boyxgirl luke fanfic is what I'm most proud of, but no one reads it and it kinda sucks because I put SO much effort into it and I'm so proud of it but anyways)When I started writing this story, I literally put in my author notes "this story is just for fun, don't expect much out of it." I didn't expect to write fifty five chapters. I didn't expect this much support. I started this story in January and like wow. Thank you all for reading it, I love you all, seriously.

NEVER in a million years did I expect 10k reads and we just recently hit 90k reads like wtf. (91.6k to be exact) I feel like we are going to hit 100k soon and I'm serious, I would cry. Thank you all once again. WE ALSO RANKED! We still are currently ranked (at #217 ) but the highest I got was #74 in fanfiction and that is insane I still can't believe it. Thank you all once again.

IF YOU WANT TO WRITE A SPIN OFF OF THIS STORY (a Rome and Olivia story) HIT ME UP, BECAUSE ILL TOTALLY(probably) LET YOU. I SO WANT SOMEONE TO WRITE THIS FOR ME. YOU'LL WIN MY HEART.

Anyways, if you want more of me, here's what I recommend: If you're Luke trash, I recommend my boyxgirl fanfic Priceless

If you want more like this, I recommend my Kitten series(muke): Kitten, The Cat and The Wolf & Fantasy, my book Tutor(muke), my malum book Elevator or my new book, Lost Boy(muke).

If you want to read a more serious book I recommend: My Kidnapped series: Kidnapped and Finding Michael(muke), my lashton book Locked Door, or Gone(muke).

If you like smut I recommend my story Play With Me, Daddy (muke).

If you want more of me, I recommend my Rants/Blurbs book.

Thanks again.

Oh and please hmu about the Rolivia book, I want that to be a thing. I love you guys.