Chapter 12

"Well I guess that's us," Rome said, closing the trunk to her car after it finally got fixed.

"Yeah, thanks so much," Luke smiled. "For everything."

Michael shook his head. "It was no problem. Anytime you're in town, just hit me up, no need to pay for a hotel, stay at hotel Clifford where there's free drinks and the party never ends."

Rome chuckled and waved at Michael then got in the car. Luke looked at him and as if they both were thinking the same thing they hugged. Tightly. Luke didn't want to let go, Michael's arms were so strong and made him feel at such comfort. But just as quickly as it started, it stopped.

"I'll take you up on that offer," Luke winked and got into the car.

Michael waved as they left and it took ten minutes of silent driving for Rome to speak up.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked.

"Hell yeah I'm mad at you," Luke said.

"Why? You're the one who snuck off at three in the morning!" Rome yelled.

"Yeah well you're the one who ruined my chance for my first kiss!" Luke yelled back.

Rome slammed on the brakes, causing a car to honk and swerve around her.

"Rome what the fuck?!" Luke yelled.

"You almost kissed him?" She asked, looking at Luke.

"Yeah, well, I mean, he almost kissed me," Luke stammered.

Rome started driving again. Then she smiled, reached over and messed up Luke's hair.

"My Lukey is growing up!" She giggled.

Luke fixed his hair. "Yeah well apparently not because someone ruined my chance."

"Sorry," Rome giggled again. "If it almost happened it once, it's for sure gonna happen again."

"I don't know," Luke sighed.

***

Luke got home after Rome dropped him off and laid on his bed, sighing happily. It wasn't minuted later that he got a phone call.

"Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Hey," it was Michael.

Luke sat up. "Hey, Michael!"

"Hey uh, you left your sweater here," Michael said.

"My sweater?" Luke asked. "Did I bring a sweater? What does it look like?"

Michael was quiet for a minute and then spoke up again. "Yeah, uh, it was the one you were wearing the day you met me." 

Was I wearing a sweater that day? Luke thought to himself.

"Huh, I guess I'm gonna have to come back for it," Luke said, smiling to himself thinking about seeing Michael again.

"I guess you will.." Michael said. He was smiling too.

"Well, I'm going to go to sleep, goodnight Michael," Luke said.

"Goodnight, Luke," Michael said and then the line when dead.

Luke lied down and before he tried to actually sleep he pulled up his photos and scrolled to the one of him and Michael. He wasn't wearing a sweater that day.

WOOO HELLOOOO! I'm sick af how fun. But school is so busy so I have to go ;-;

ANYWAYS. LASHTON LOVERS, WHERE YOU AT?? I HAVE A NEW STORY. IT'S CALLED 'Locked Door' AND IT'S ASHTON AS FUUUUCK. pls read it lol I have like 10 reads lol pls pls pls ill bake you a cake. unless you like cookies better, ill bake you a dozen cookies. Unless you like odd numbers better then I'll make you 13. 

okay sorry idk what im doing im kinda on a lot of drugs right now. THEY'RE NOT ILLEGAL I SWEAR THEYRE JUST COLD MEDICATIONS PLUS IM DRINKING A DRINK THAT MAKES YOU SLEEPY SO FUCK OKAY GOODBYE PLEASE READ MY STORY.

I love you.