Chapter 43

I posted a new dom!sub book, muke of course 'cause I'm trash but if you wanna check it out, it's called Play With Me, Daddy lmao.

Michael leaned against the Starbucks counter as he looked at the menu. "I'll take a grande coffee, double milk and a cute blonde boy to go to please."

Luke looked over at the counter and smiled. He walked over and straightened out his apron. "I'm sorry," Luke said, looking around. "There are no cute blondes here."

"Oh, bummer. I'll just take you then," Michael smirked.

"Sorry, I'm not for sale," Luke winked then chuckled.

A boy walked beside Luke and looked at Michael.

"Luke, is this man causing you trouble?" He asked, it was Luke's boss.

Luke chuckled. "No, Matt, this is my boyfriend, Michael."

"Ah," Matt nodded and held out his hand, "nice to finally meet you."

Michael shook Matt's hand as Luke went to go make Michael's drink. Michael started to pull out his wallet but Matt stopped him.

"Nuh uh, friend's drinks are on the house," Matt grinned.

Michael shrugged and put his wallet back into his pocket. "Thanks."

He walked over to the other counter and picked up the cup. He smiled at the heart Luke put next to his name.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Luke asked. "I thought you were hanging out with Olivia and Rome."

"It gets boring hanging out with them now that they're official and all over each other," Michael shrugged.

"Right? I wonder if that's how Rome felt with us," Luke chuckled and took off his apron.

Michael licked his lip and shrugged. "What are you doing?"

"I have a fifteen minute break now," Luke shrugged and walked around the counter. "I sit with you while you drink your drink."

Michael nodded and sat down at a table. Luke sighed softly as he sat down.

"Working is hard, especially when there's only four months left of school," Luke sighed, running his hand through his hair. "I have colleges to apply to and homework to do."

Michael smiled at Luke. "It'll all be over soon and you'll be settled with money. It'll be worth it."

"Will it though?" Luke asked, looking up at Michael. "I don't know what I want to do and wherever I go to college, I'll probably just be even further away from you."

Michael took Luke's hand in his. "It'll be alright. We'll find a way to make it work, I promise."

OK THIS WAS SHORT AND SHIT IM SORRY. Tbh I don't even know what I am doing with this story anymore and I hate it. I think there are going to be 50 chapters in this story because there's not much more I can write. I know how I want to end it.

Do you guys want an epilogue or since it's kinda my thing, should I do a character ask and you can just ask them questions about what happened with their future? because I feel like an epilogue wouldn't cover all of that.

ALSO I JUST BOUGHT TICKETS TO THE 1975 TODAY AND IM SO PUMPED. IT MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE BETTER AFTER NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO A SLFL CONCERT AH.

Anyways please read my new story :-) if you like smut, this story is for you.