Chapter 33

double update because apparently no one wants to read my smut chapter.(so here's a non smut chapter)

Luke was the first one to wake up, or so he thought he was. He got out of his and Michael's tent slowly and quietly and zipped it up when he got out. He noticed Rome was already up and sitting by the water. He took off his shoes and joined her.

"You're up early," Luke said, looking at the water.

"Yeah, it's hot in the tent," Rome shrugged.

Luke just decided to bring up the topic straight away. "You like her, don't you?"

Rome looked at Luke. "What?"

"Olivia, you like her," Luke said.

"How do you know?" Rome said.

"I can see it in the way you look at her. Every little thing she does makes you smile," Luke explained. 

"Yeah, okay, maybe I do, but she doesn't like me," Rome shrugged.

"Come on, Rome. She said you look like a model," Luke chuckled.

"Yeah, all girls say that to each other," Rome shrugged.

Luke sighed. "I don't know why you didn't tell me."

"That I liked her? I didn't know," Rome said.

"No, that you're into women. I don't care, obviously, but I just wish I knew," Luke said.

"I'm not a lesbian, Luke," Rome chuckled.

"What?" Luke said, looking at her.

"I don't know what I am. I'm still confused. I had the biggest crush on you when we first started hanging out, but obviously when I found out you were gay I had to move on and now I just kind of like everyone," Rome explained.

"You liked me?" Luke asked.

Rome nodded. "But you're not my type anymore."

Luke chuckled and pushed her gently. "So, you're bi."

She shrugged. "I guess."

Luke nodded and it was silent for a minute. And then Rome looked over at Luke to say something but her breath caught in her throat.

"What?" Luke asked.

"Is that a hickey?" Rome asked.

Luke's eyes widened and he look down at his neck but obviously couldn't see. He ran his hand down his neck and winced.

"It's a hickey!" Rome screamed, bringing a blush to Luke's face. "My little Lukey had sex!"

"Shh!" Luke yelled, covering her mouth. "We didn't have sex."

He removed his hand so she could speak. "So you just gave each other hickies."

Luke shrugged. "He jerked me off."

Rome's jaw dropped and she smiled wide. "My little Lukey is growing up."

Luke chuckled and shook his head but before he could say anything, he was tackled to the side by Michael. Michael laughed and held onto Luke.

"Good Morning, sunshine," He hummed.

Luke laughed. "Good morning."

Rome stood up. "I guess I'll leave you two alone, just don't have sex right here in the open please," and with that, she was off.

"It wasn't sex!" Luke called after her.

Michael looked at Luke. "How does she know?" 

Luke looked Michael straight in the eyes and pulled down the collar of his shirt revealing all the hickies. Michael's jaw dropped and he laughed.

"Damn, I did well," was all he said.

A little Ruke (or Lome?) for you. I love their friendship, Rome is my favourite character I have ever made. But I also really like Brooklyn in my story Priceless which you should totally read and this is not totally self promo ;)