Chapter 51

#7DaysofLingerieModel ??? So we can finish it this week? What do you think? Time skip too lmao sorry.

Luke sat on his bed in only sweats and glasses. He was surrounded by papers and books and everything he needed to study. They had the school day off as a final study day. Luke set an alarm for six in the morning and it was now twenty hours later, 2:00am, and Luke was still studying. 

Luke was looking up a question on his laptop when a skype call popped up.

Michael Clifford is calling, accept or decline?

Luke sighed out loud while hitting decline. Michael knew Luke was studying all day and Luke told him the night before that he was to have no distractions. He even sent a text in the morning, reminding him that he would be busy all day. 

Luke continued to look for the answer and just as he was getting somewhere, the call popped up again. Luke groaned out loud and pressed decline again. He wrote down the answer but broke his pencil when the call happened again, causing him to jump. Luke pressed decline again and sharpened his pencil.

Luke then heard his phone vibrate, indicating a call. He ignored it and finished writing the answer down. Then he got a text. Luke sighed again and gave up, checking his phone.

Luke, answer the call, it's an emergency.

Luke's stomach fell. What was wrong? He quickly answered Michael's next call. 

"Michael," Luke panicked. "Are you okay? You said it was an emergency."

Michael nodded seriously. "It is."

Luke waited, looking at Michael to go on. "So what's the emergency?"

"I miss you," Michael said, breaking the face and pouting.

"What the hell, Michael? You're a dick," Luke groaned.

"I'm a dick for missing you?" Michael asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, you're a dick for faking an emergency, you scared the shit out of me!" Luke yelled.

"Sorry baby," Michael pouted. "You've been studying all day, I figured you needed a break. Have you eaten?"

"No," Luke said. "There's no time to eat, I need to study."

Michael sighed but changed the subject, noticing Luke's appearance. "You look hot in glasses." Michael's eyes wandered the rest of Luke's body. "Are you naked?"

Luke laughed and stood up on the bed. "No, I am wearing sweats. See!"

"Bummer," Michael chuckled.

Luke sat back down, chuckling. "I'm going to hang up now. I'll study for another hour and then sleep."

"Stay," Michael pouted. "I'll study with you."

"No, trust me, I won't get anything done, but I promise we'll do something soon, alright?" Luke said with a smile.

Michael sighed. "Fine, I love you."

"I love you too, Mikey," Luke replied.

"Oh, and good luck with your exams. You'll do great!" Michael added before Luke hit end on the call.

And then back to studying it was.

Short chapter but I thought it was cute heh. Next chapter will be graduation. 

Chapter Q: If I wrote a vampire muke fic, would you read it?

ChapterQ2: Who are your favourite youtubers?

Chapter A: okbaby, kkandbabyj, romanatwoodvlogs and doseoffousey, oh and tana mongeau