Chapter 21

Luke woke up the next day with a smile on his face. He remembered last night and he remembered the kiss. It was the first time in a while he happily got out of bed and hurried down the stairs. Michael was already sitting at their kitchen island with his mom, eating scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Look who finally decided to get up," Liz said, looking at Luke.

"Good morning," Michael said with a smile.

"Morning," Luke said, scratching his head and taking a seat next to Michael.

"I made breakfast," Liz said, placing a plate in front of Luke.

"I can see that," Luke said, nodding at Michael's plate.

"It was really good, Mrs. Hemmings," Michael said, carrying his plate to the dishwasher and putting it inside.

"Oh, Michael. I told you how many times to call me Liz," Liz said, shaking her head.

"Right, sorry," Michael said, biting his lip.

He took a seat beside Luke again. Luke was chowing down, obviously hungry.

"What are your plans for today?" Liz asked.

Luke swallowed his bite. "Rome and I were thinking of taking Michael to the arcade."

"Oh!" Liz excitedly said. "You'll love that place, Michael. It's not some place kids hang out, it's actually a local spot for the teens, you have to be fifteen or older to get in."

"Even if it was a kids place, I'm sure I'd love it," Michael chuckled.

***

"Wow this place is huge!" Michael said, walking into the arcade.

Rome threw her arm around Michael's shoulder and nodded.

"This is the most popular place in town. Luke here tends to come on his own and has a current gold status, meaning free refills on drinks and cheaper tickets," Rome explained. 

Michael looked back at Luke and Luke nodded. "That's impressive, you must be really good."

"I'm hella good, Mike. Especially at skeeball and air hockey," Luke smirked.

"Oh, are you now? Rumour has it that I am the best in my town," Michael teased.

"Now let's see who really is the best," Luke winked, chuckling. 

"Hold up!" Rome yelled. "Sodas first, it's a tradition."

So the three went to get drinks using Luke's gold status to insure they get free refills. Then headed off to skeeball. It turns out, that neither of them knew, but Michael and Luke are both extremely competitive players. But, fortunately, Luke stuck to his status and won majority of the games. 

"Maybe we should move onto air hockey? I swear I am good at that," Michael said after finishing another losing game on his side.

"In a minute, the champion needs to pee," Luke smirked. 

"We'll meet you at the table, Luke," Rome said and walked with Michael to the air hockey table. 

The two waited in silence for a little bit and then Rome spoke up. 

"I know what you did, Michael," She said, leaning against the table.

"You know that Luke and I kissed? Damn, you and Luke are really close," Michael said, looking at her.

"No, not that- wait, you guys kissed?" Rome asked.

Michael scratched his head. "Yeah, last night, but what do you mean you know what I did?"

"That weekend, when we left early," Rome said.

Michael was silent for a moment. "I swear I didn't mean anything. Alcohol easily takes control over me, and I just feel so terrible it bugs me everyday."

"I know you're sorry, Michael. I know Luke really likes you and forgive you, and to me, that's all the matters too. I really like you, Michael. I just don't want you to hurt him again, or you'll never see the light of day, I swear," Rome said.

"Oh god no I will never hurt him, fuck I hate myself so much for it. I really like him Rome. Like really really like him. I know there's a age gap, but I don't really care. Normally I would, but now that I am in the situation I forget about it. It's just him and I, there's nothing weird about it. It feels so right, so damn right," Michael said, running a hand through his hair.

Rome smiled at what he said and hit his arm gently. "So get on it, Michael. Ask him out."

Michael nodded. "I will. I most definatly will."

just a short shitty/fun chapter for you guys. Locked door should  be updated tomorrow and Priceless(PLEASE READ THIS) will be updated soon. Both of them have half done chapters. :P Love you guys, thank you so much for 28k like what the fuck I was just thanking you guys for 23k