Chapter 31

I promised you an update.

Luke ran down the stairs early on the morning of the eighteenth with his bags. His mom was already up, getting ready for work.

"You sure move fast for that boy of yours, but when it comes to school we can't get you out of bed!" Liz chuckled.

Luke smiled at his mother and shrugged. He planted a kiss on her cheek and said a goodbye and walked out to Rome's car. She was already there with her friend, who Luke was dying to meet. They were waiting outside of her car, I guess to meet Luke.

"Luke!" Rome said, ending their conversation. "This is Olivia."

Luke smiled and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"I hear a lot about you," Olivia smiled, shaking his hand.

 Luke wished he could say the same, but he had no clue who she was. He just nodded, said she could have the front seat and got in the back. He put in his earbuds and listening to music the whole ride there. But he made sure to keep an eye on the two in the front, suspicious of who they were to each other.

In three hours, they pulled up to the campsite. Which, wasn't a campsite, but more of an abandoned beach in the middle of nowhere. Luke got out of the car and looked over at a picnic table where three boys sat. He noticed the redhead right away. 

"Michael!" Luke yelled. 

Michael's head perked up and he got up. He ran over to Luke and before Luke could even process what was happening, he was pulled into a deep kiss. He was immediately melted into it and wrapped his arms around Luke.

"So, you're the ever so popular Luke," A voice spoke up.

Luke went to pull back from Michael but Michael's grip on Luke's waist tightened causing Luke to chuckle and kiss Michael again.

"Okay, come on guys," Rome whined.

Michael finally pulled back but left his arms around Luke. Luke laid his head on Michael's chest.

"What?" Michael said, "two weeks is a very long time."

"Anyways, to answer your question, I guess I am the ever so famous Luke," Luke chuckled, looking at who asked it.

"Yeah, when Michael's not talking about you, he's talking to you, it gets annoying," The other boy laughed. 

Luke smiled at Michael who's face was still close to his. Michael was blushing but just shrugged.

"Anyways," Michael sighed, letting go of Luke. "These are my friends. This is Ashton, and this is Calum. Before you ask, yes, they are dating."

They waved at everyone.

"And Calum and Ashton, this is Luke, Rome, and, uh," Michael stopped.

"Olivia," Olivia said. "I'm a friend of Rome's."

"Hello," The boys said.

"So," Michael clapped his hands together, "now everyone knows each other, let's start camping!"

Everyone nodded and wandered off to their cars to get everything, leaving Luke and Michael alone.

"Are Olivia and Rome, uh, dating?" Michael asked.

"I thought that in the beginning, but I really don't think they are," Luke shrugged.

Michael nodded and changed the subject. "Well, I brought us a single tent, I hope that's okay with you."

Luke smiled and wrapped his arms around Michael. "That's perfect."

Rome walked past them carrying her tent. "Come on, guys, before you make out again, set up your tent!"

Everyone got their stuff together, and upped their tents and blew up their air mattresses. Luke walked into his and Michael's tent when he finished getting everything else ready and Michael was just finishing putting the sheets on their mattress. 

"I so want to jump on it and ruin your masterpiece," Luke said, putting down his bag of stuff.

"Please don't," Michael chuckled and left the tent.

Luke followed him. "I won't, I'm not that cruel. But I can't wait to sleep in it, that's for sure. I'm exhausted."

Michael looked at him. "And why is that?"

"Oh, I don't know, this boyfriend of mine wouldn't let me get off skype," Luke said, raising an eyebrow.

Michael stepped towards Luke. "This boyfriend of yours, what does he look like?"

"He's one handsome boy, that's for sure. His eyes, don't even get me started on his eyes. I melt just from looking into them. And those lips of his," Luke glanced down at his lips. "Oh how every time I see them, I want to kiss him."

"So do it," Michael spoke.

Luke stepped against Michael and before he could, Rome was yelling at them. They looked over and Olivia and Rome were in their bikinis with their hair tied up.

"If I wasn't gay and if I was single, I would so be turned on right now," Michael commented.

Luke hit Michael's chest and stepped back. 

"We're going swimming!" Rome said, and her and Olivia took off to the water. 

"Where's Calum and Ashton?" Luke asked. 

"Probably fucking," Michael blurted out.

Luke's eyes widened. He suddenly got nervous and it all hit him. Michael had been making dirty comments since he got there, he got them a tent to themselves and now he's talking about it and being turned on. Was Michael thinking that Luke and him were going to go all the way this weekend? Luke wasn't sure he was ready.

"Do you want to go swimming?" Michael asked, pulling Luke out of his thoughts.

But then his thoughts got into something deeper. His bruises.

"I, I don't know," Luke mumbled.

"I know what you're thinking Luke. No one's going to judge you, there's nothing to judge. Your body is beautiful, bruises or not, besides, Cal and Ash know that I got you suspended for punching a guy," Michael said, running his hands up and down Luke's sides soothingly. 

"Fine," Luke sighed. "I'll just go in my shorts."

Luke reached down and pulled off his shirt. Michael eyed his torso and gently ran his fingers over the fading bruises.

"They're getting better," Michael said. 

Luke nodded. "They still hurt though."

"I'm so sorry Luke, I hate that you had to go through that, no one should have to go through something as terrible as that just because they're a little different," Michael sighed.

"I don't care about it, Michael. I thought long and hard about it on my week off. If I have to get beat up in order to be with you, I don't care. Whatever it takes to be able to be with you, I'll do it," Luke said.

Michael sighed. "I don't need you getting hurt for me."

"I would die for you, Michael. I want you to know that, you are my everything and fuck, I was going to wait for you to say it or until I felt you felt it too, but fuck Michael I love you so much," Luke said.

"Luke. If you think that I don't love you back, you are insane. I am so in love with you and I just didn't want to say it because I felt like you would be creeped out, fuck I love you," Michael breathed.

Luke nuzzled his face into Michael's neck and sighed happily. "It feel so good now that I said it."

Michael smiled and held Luke's waist gently. "Come on, let's go swimming."

I was going to continue this chapter to later on but it's 1000 words, so I'm gonna stop here. Also, this chapter was going to go NOTHING like this, they weren't going to say I love you yet but I got caught up in the moment. And all this sex stuff idk. I kinda wanna write smut lol but I suck but I also kinda wanna wait for later but we'll see what happens!