Chapter 53

#7DaysOfLingerieModel is a flop lmao but double update today! 3 more posts after this!! This was written in a car(most of it) so if there's any mistakes that's why. Also, there is smut in this chapter but only in the end. Please read the chapter, it's important.

"Thanks for letting us stay, Luke. I know you probably want it to just be your friends celebrating your eighteenth, but you're leaving tomorrow and this will be the last time we'll see you in a long time," Liz said, hugging Luke.

"Mom," Luke whined, "I'm only going to be a few hours away, and besides, I'll be home for holidays and on some weekends."

"You better, 'cause I'm going to miss you," Liz pouted, it was obvious where Luke got his signature pout from.

"Besides, I'm eighteen now, I don't have to hide while drinking," Luke smirked, earning a disappointed look from his mom and a chuckle from his dad. (im making it eighteen bc its eighteen here where i live and in aus i think)

"That's my boy," Andrew laughed, hugging Luke. "Happy birthday."

The doorbell rang, setting excitement to fill Luke's body. He always loved his birthday, and this year, with more friends and not just Rome, it would be so much better. Luke walked to the door and opened it, grinning when Michael, Ashton and Calum stood there.

"Happy birthday!" Michael screamed, hugging Luke tightly.

Luke chuckled and hugged back tightly, nuzzling into him. "Thank you, baby."

Michael walked into the house and Luke saw that it looked like he was going to say something to Liz, but was distracted from that when Calum tackled Luke in a hug.

"Finally eighteen, huh?" Calum chuckled. "We don't have to buy you alcohol anymore."

"We, Calum?" Ashton chuckled, "I think you mean Ashton. Happy birthday, buddy," Ashton hugged Luke as well.

Michael walked up to Luke and wrapped his arms around Luke, making Luke look at him. "No more long distance, baby. We're all staying the night to help you and Rome move in the morning."

Luke grinned. "I don't think I've ever been happier."

The doorbell rang again, indicating more people were here. It was obviously Rome and Olivia, because Luke didn't even have to open the door. Seconds after the bell rang, the door opened.

"Lukey!" Rome yelled, walking over and hugging him. "Happy birthday! How does it feel to no longer be the only illegal one?"

Luke chuckled. "Good, it feels good."

Luke let go of Rome and hugged Olivia as well.

"Well," Liz said, clapping her hands together. "I ordered you guys pizza, but until it gets here, I'll leave you guys alone."

Everyone took a seat on the couches, Luke next to Michael, laying his leg over Michael's thigh and Michael laid his hand on Luke's knee. Luke grinned at Michael.

"Sorry you couldn't have a bigger party, Luke," Rome said. 

Luke looked at Rome. "What do you mean?"

"When we were younger you always said you wanted some Project X party for your eighteenth," Rome reminded him.

"Right," Luke nodded and then looked over at Michael and then at everyone else. "That wish has changed. Back then I never knew I would have such great friends like you guys, now all I care about is spending it with the people I love."

***

Luke chuckles while holding the $100 liquor mart gift card in his hand. "Thanks, Olivia."

"No problem," Olivia grinned. "I figured you'd want to buy alcohol eventually, and what's better than not having to pay for it?"