Epilogue

don't remove this story just yet, there is a character ask to be uploaded after this for anyone who has question as to what happens in the future. Thought I'd do something different!

four years later

Luke walked into the room where Olivia and Rome were getting ready.

"Oh Luke, you look so handsome," Olivia cooed, walking to Luke and adjusting his tie.

"Thanks, but I'm fucking nervous," Luke chuckled slightly.

"Oh please," Rome said, standing up slowly and groaning.

Luke looked over at Rome and smiled at her growing belly. Michael and Luke had chose Rome to carry their baby, Rome was the sergeant mother. Rome waddled over to Luke and rubbed her hand over her stomach.

"I feel like I'm going to pop any minute, I just hope she stays in through today," Rome chuckled.

"But I also hope she comes soon so we can go ahead and have one of our own," Olivia smiled, leaning over and kissing Rome's cheek.

Luke chuckled. "There's not much longer."

There was a knock at the door and Michael's head popped through the door.

"What are you doing?" Olivia squealed and ran to Michael, trying to push him out the door. "You're not supposed to see Luke until the ceremony!"

"I know, but I haven't seen him in over fifteen hours, when you live with someone, that's a long time," Michael pouted. "And I know how nervous he can get, I wanted to see if he was okay."

"He's fine," Olivia said, trying to push him out of the door again.

"Wait," Luke said quickly.

Olivia halted her movements and both Michael and her looked at Luke. Luke played with his hands.

"Are they here?" Luke asked nervously.

"I haven't seen them yet, but there's still time," Michael said gently. "I know how badly you wanted them to come, but you and I both know we can't force anything."

"I know," Luke said sadly.

Michael frowned. "I would come hug you now but Calum and Ashton would kill me if I messed up my suit. I'll see you in a bit baby, don't let this ruin our day."

"I won't," Luke nodded, forcing a smile.

Michael gave a small wave and left the room. Luke stood sadly. He didn't want this to ruin their day but something about it was bugging him.

"Who's not here?" Olivia asked, making Rome roll her eyes.

"Michael's parents, now come on Luke, you are marrying the man you love, smile for me," Rome sighed.

Luke gave Rome a tight smile. Rome sighed and adjusted Luke's suit before adjusting her dress. There was another knock at the door making Olivia groan.

"What now, Michael?" Olivia yelled.

"Sorry if I'm bothering," Luke's dad said, walking in. "But the ceremony's about to start."

"Sorry Mr. Hemmings," Olivia smiled sheepishly. "Weddings, they stress everybody out."

Luke's dad looked over at Rome and then down at her stomach. "Can't imagine going through it pregnant," he chuckled, walking to Rome and placing his hand on her stomach. "How is my granddaughter?" Andrew asked, talking to Rome's stomach.

Rome laughed. "She moves around a lot, they're going to have an active baby in their hands."

Andrew smiled widely and turned to Luke. "You've got your father's looks, son, always looking handsome in a tux," he winked, causing Luke to roll his eyes.

"Dad," Luke whined. "Can we just get going? If it doesn't start soon, I'm going to vomit."

Andrew nodded. "Let's get you married."

Luke, Rome and Olivia followed Andrew out of the room but before they could get any further, someone grabbed Luke's wrist. Luke turned his head and his eyes widened.

"Mrs. Clifford," Luke said.

"Please, it's Karen," She smiled. "When Michael called me to tell me about the wedding, he let me know that you tried your hardest to get us to like you and that you heard our conversation about you a while back. I know we haven't had much time to chat, I met you that one time and you came once for christmas, but I know how happy you make Michael. I'm sorry you heard us talking like that about you, that wasn't kind of us at all. I just wanted to let you know I have nothing against you, we just had other thoughts for our son's future, and that was wrong with us. I truly am happy for you and Michael."

Luke smiled softly. "Thank you, that means a lot."

"Luke," Andrew warned, meaning he had to go.

Karen nodded. "Go get married, son."

***

Luke sat on the beach with Michael, their foreheads touching as they giggled from slight intoxication. Their wedding didn't take place on a beach, but in a building that was by a small beach. 

"Everything fell into place," Luke said before kissing Michael softly. 

"Perfect day, perfect time, perfect people," Michael mumbled.

"I heard you mention us," They heard Rome speak up.

Luke pulled away from Michael and looked at Rome and Olivia as they sat near them.

"I never thought we'd all make it," Olivia said. "I mean, I knew you guys all would, but I didn't know if I could too."

All of them had made it. Michael was still going strong in his modeling career, Rome was still a Victoria's Secret Angel, Olivia owned her own pet shelter in Greyland and Luke was a music teacher in an elementary school as well as working on his first record deal. Calum and Ashton had gotten married two years older, Olivia and Rome were engaged and Michael and Luke were expecting their first daughter in a couple of weeks.

"But we did, Olivia," Rome said. "We did it as a team."

"I don't know how I achieved any of this. Five years ago I didn't even expect to get anymore friends other than Rome, but here I am. Married with the best friends I could ever ask for," Luke said, tearing up. "Everything is perfect and I couldn't ask for anything more."

Everyone was quiet for a moment, enjoying everyone's presence and happiness. And then Michael spoke up.

"Hey, Luke, I have a serious question," Michael said.

Luke looked at Michael a little worried.

"Are you a parking ticket?" Michael said, trying to keep a straight face but failed. "Because you've got fine written all over you."

THE END. I figured we should finish with quirky Michael. But damn, I can't believe this is over. I'll write a sappy note after the character answer. But before then, I'd like to thank you all for reading this.