Chapter 19

Luke started to enjoy school a lot more but at the same time he started to hate it more. It was only because he had to sit for two weeks waiting for that one weekend he could see Michael. Luke really missed Michael and even though they skyped and texted non stop, it wasn't the same as seeing each other in person.

The two weeks eventually passed and it was now Friday. The Friday where Luke could finally see Michael again. It was last period for Luke and he left the room before the bell even had a chance to ring. He hurried to his locker, throwing his stuff in and then rushed out of school. There he waited for Rome to pick him up.

That's when Luke realized he shouldn't have rushed considering Rome still had to go to her locker and then her car. Luke leant against the wall and waited.

"Hey hotstuff, need a ride?" A voice called out.

Luke looked up and his eyes widened. Michael. Luke ran to the boy, throwing his arms around him.

"You're early!" Luke squealed.

"Yeah, well I have never driven here so I left early, unsure how long it would take me to get here so here I am, early," Michael explained.

"Yeah, how are you here?" Luke asked.

"I texted Rome, she already went home, she told me to surprise you," Michael explained.

"Well good, cause it made my day," Luke said, letting go of Michael and walking to the other side of his car.

They both got in and Michael started up the car.

"Where to, Mr. Hemmings?" Michael asked.

"Mr. Hemmings?" Luke chuckled, Michael nodded. "Home, I guess."

"Alrighty roo," Michael said and drove off.

"Turn right," Luke said at the set of lights, "anyways, what was with Hotstuff?"

Michael shrugged. "First thing that popped in my head. Keep going straight?"

"Yeah. Well, huh, I like it," Luke chuckled.

"Me too." Michael smiled happily. "How's school going?"

"Shitty, but music's alright," Luke said. "Turn left at the next stop sign."

"Right! I gotta hear you sing," Michael said. "Left here?"

"No! Next stop sign, and no, you're not gonna hear me sing," Luke said.

"Huh, whatever you say, Mr. Hemmings," Michael said and turned right.

"It is, whatever I say," Luke pouted. "Okay one more left and then the first house on the right."

Michael pulled up the driveway. Luke got out.

"Mi casa es su casa," Luke said when Michael got out of the car.

"Ah, gracias," Michael chuckled, grabbing his bag.

Michael followed Luke into his house and they were greeted by Luke's mom.

"You must be the famous Michael," She said, holding out her hand which Michael firmly shook. "Welcome to our home."

"Thank you, Mrs. Hemmings," Michael said with a smile.

"Oh please, Michael, it's Liz," Liz laughed.

"Liz," Michael corrected.

"Well, you'll be staying in our spare bedroom right over here," Liz said quickly, walking over the a room.

Luke and Michael followed her.

"I just washed the sheets so it's all fresh," Liz said with a smile.

"Thank you, Mrs- Liz," Michael said with a smile too and set down his bag.

"It's no problem," Liz said and walked off.

Luke looked at Michael and smiled awkwardly. Michael chuckled.

"Want to see my room?" Luke asked.

Michael nodded and followed Luke up a flight of stairs. They walked into a fair sized bedroom that was surprisingly clean.

"Well, this is where the magic happens," Luke said, opening his arms in form of presenting.

"And by magic do you mean stalking models online?" Michael smirked.

Luke's jaw dropped. "Take that back."

"Why? It's the truth," Michael winked.

"Screw you," Luke said, and even though he was smiling he walked out the room in a teasingly matter.

It was in that moment, that exact moment, that Michael knew he was falling for the blonde boy that goes by the name of Luke.

WOO. you should totally read my new Luke Hemmings story, Priceless. It'll be my only boyxgirl story ever I promise. But I am putting a lot of effort into it.

Also, I was gonna extend this chapter but the next chapter's gonna be big so I'm just gonna make it it's own.

Also, I wanna make a blurb/rants book just for funsies where we can talk to each other and whatnot and you can hear these little story blurbs I constantly write. Would any of you read it?

Thank you for the support. I love you guys :-)

I want a boyfriend.