Chapter 44

"Rome, you're going to do fine," Luke sighed as they waited outside of the office of Johnson Esparza.

"I'm going to do fine? I have to fucking strip down to my underwear, do you know how nerve racking that is?" Rome argued.

"You know," Michael chimed in. "After a while you get used to it and it's just like nothing."

"I hope you wore your best underwear," Olivia said.

Rome giggled and looked at Olivia. "You know it," She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"PDA," Luke groaned.

"Oh come on! As if you guys don't make out every chance you get," Olivia laughed.

"Hey, Luke, I think there's a bathroom around here somewhere, we could, get away," Michael teased.

Luke just rolled his eyes playfully and pushed Michael's shoulder. "That is a plus side to being gay, it doesn't look that weird leaving the bathroom together."

Everyone just laughed. And then Rome was called in. Olivia gave a good luck kiss, Luke gave her a good luck hug and Michael patted her on her back.

"She's going to nail it," Michael commented.

"With a body like that, I'd be surprised if she didn't," Olivia added.

Luke leaned back in his chair. "I hope she does."

***

Twenty minutes later, Rome walked out with a not happy looking look on her face. Luke stood up first and walked to her.

"So?" He asked as everyone got to her.

She looked at everyone for a minute.

"Oh no," Olivia sighed.

"What?" Rome asked.

"You didn't get it, did you?" Olivia asked.

"Why would you think such a thing?" Rome said, a smile growing on her face.

"Shut up!" Luke yelled.

"I got it!" Rome yelled, jumping up and down.

Everyone pulled her into a group hug.

"I can't believe you got it!" Michael said as they walked out of the building.

"Why? Because nobody can model women's lingerie like you?" Rome joked.

"That's not what I meant," Michael said.

Rome giggled and pushed his side. "I know."

They all got into Michael's car and he started to drive.

"I just can't start until I'm eighteen," Rome added.

"Well I'd hope so," Olivia giggled. 

"I'm just glad I don't have to go to college," Rome said.

Luke sighed and leaned against the window. Michael reached over and placed his hand on Luke's leg.

"What's up?" He asked.

"College, I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do," Luke groaned.

Michael squeezed Luke's thigh gently. "You'll figure it out, you always do."

before my hour long author note you all know I always do I'm going to say I HAVE A NEW STORY OUT! IT'S NOT LIKE MY DOM!SUB BOOK BUT IT DOES INVOLVE SMUT. It's called Tutor and it's Muke. Check it out if it tickles your fancy.

this was shit I'm sorry. There are going to be 52 chapters in this story. It has to come to an end eventually plus there's not much I can really do with it anymore! There will also be no sequel. But there is going to be an epilogue and an "epilogue ask" afterwards where you can ask anything else you want to be cleared up about their future. 

We're almost at 70k aslkakhlasf and my story Kitten is almost at 100k I swear I'm going to cry when I hit 100k. Also my dom!sub book is almost at 1k after only 3 chapters, you guys are too much for me.

I love you guys so much.

Chapter Question: Do you guys fully read author notes or do you find them annoying?

Chapter Question: I love them and I love writing them haha.