Chapter 34

Do you guys want another character ask? Those are so fun lol :p

Also, this contains a bit of sexual stuff, mostly talk, but no smut :p

The day was spent with everyone swimming, messing around and eating. Everyone had grown close to each other and since a very long time, Luke felt like he belonged somewhere. It was now the end of the day and everyone was once again around a fire.

Ashton stood up and scanned the crowd. "I'm going to get a beer, does anyone want one?"

Everyone shook their head and he added, "Mike, you don't want one?"

"I don't drink," Michael replied, staring at the fire.

"Since when?" Ashton laughed.

Michael tensed up and only Luke noticed as he was leaning against Michael. "I just don't drink."

Ashton just shrugged and walked off the get a beer.

"We should do something fun, play a game or something," Calum suggested.

Ashton was back in no time, sitting back down beside Calum.

"A game? What are we, five?" Michael chuckled.

"We could play truth or dare, there's a few things I'd like to see and know," Calum smirked.

"Truth or dare? What are we, teenagers?" Ashton laughed.

Calum looked at his boyfriend and got his face close to his. "Actually, I am clearly nineteen, Luke, Olivia and Rome are seventeen, so yes, we are teenagers."

"Yeah, Ash, only you and I are in our twenties," Michael said. "I wouldn't mind playing."

"Everyone in?" Calum asked.

Everyone nodded and said yeahs.

"Guess I'll start then. Luke, truth or dare," Calum said.

Luke groaned, he really didn't want to go first. "Truth."

"Party pooper," Calum muttered under his breath, causing Luke to scoff, then he thought for a moment. "Tell us the story behind that very clear hickey."

Luke looked up at Michael and rolled his eyes. "There's really no story, it just happens when someone kisses and sucks on your neck," Luke answered bluntly.

"That wasn't a very good story," Calum pouted.

"Sure, but that's the story behind the hickey," Luke smirked. 

Calum rolled his eyes playfully. "Just go."

Luke smiled proudly and hummed. "Michael, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Michael said, making Calum groan.

"Uh, damn, I suck at this game. What was your best sexual experience?" Luke asked.

Michael didn't even think. "Last night."

Everyone wolf whistled causing Luke to roll his eyes. "We didn't even do anything! Don't lie to me Michael."

"I still got off, therefore I can use it," Michael shrugged, causing Luke to pout but give up anyways.

"Fine, go," Luke said.

"Calum, to quit your whining, truth or dare," Michael said.

"Dare," Calum said quickly.

"I dare you to make Ashton hard without touching him," Michael said.

"Challenge accepted," Calum smirked and leaned into Ashton's ear.

Calum whispered something that no one could hear, causing Ashton's eyes to widen. Calum smirked and moaned huskily into Ashton's ear, causing him to swallow. 

"There," Calum said, moving back into his original spot.

"Are you hard, Ash?" Michael laughed.

Ashton nodded and bit his lip. Luke couldn't help but wonder what Calum had said.

"Olivia, truth or dare," Calum said, looking over at her. 

"Dare," Olivia chose.

"All sexualities aside, I dare you to kiss the person you're most attracted to," Calum said.

Olivia shrugged and nodded and leaned over to her left, pressing her lips against Rome's. Luke looked up at Michael and smiled wide.

"I knew something was up," He laughed. 

"That's cute," Michael smiled at them.

She pulled back after a few moments, causing Rome's face to heat up. Olivia smiled softly and moved away.

"Ashton, truth or dare?" Olivia asked.

"Truth," Ashton said.

"Top or bottom?" Olivia asked, causing Luke, Michael and Rome to mumble, good question.

"Definitely top," Ashton said.

Calum's jaw dropped. "Ash! It's called truth for a reason. Don't lie."

Everyone broke into laughs. "Fine, definitely power bottom," Ashton laughed.

"Okay, Rome, truth or dare," Ashton said.

"Truth," Rome said.

"Okay, have you ever given head?" Ashton asked.

Rome shook her head. "Nope never."

Ashton let out a groan causing everyone else.

"Okay, Rome, go," Ashton said.

"Nope," Luke said, standing up. "I'm done with the game."

Everyone agreed, and that was how one of the best days of Luke's existence ended.

THIS WAS SHIIIIIT BUT ITS MORE OF FILLER BC SQUAD WOO.

Okay, serious question, if I add more smut to this do I need to put it under mature content? 

I might (probably not) double update, but we'll see. I'm tired.