Chapter 55

Luke woke up to the sound of something hitting his window. It wasn't loud, but it was loud enough to wake him up. Luke figured it was windy or something and it was just dirt or something so he turned over and tried to go back to sleep.

Then he heard it again. And again. Luke sighed in frustration and got up, opening his blind. He winces as the moonlight hit his face and jumped back as another thing hit his window. Luke looked down to see where the sound was coming from and his eyes landed on Michael. Luke chuckled and opened the window.

"What the fuck Michael," Luke called down. "You have a key!"

"I know," Michael called up. "I just wanted to be more romantic."

Luke laughed. "Come up!"

"If you think I'm climbing up the wall, you are wrong, but I will come up, I'll just use the elevator," Michael said before he disappeared. 

Luke chuckled and closed his window and blind again before walking out of his room and opening the door. He decided to scared Michael and hide behind the door. It didn't take long for Michael to walk into their apartment.

"Luke?" He called out quietly.

"Boo!" Luke yelled and jumped out from behind the door, causing Michael to scream.

"Fuck, don't do that! Your place is pitch black," Michael pouted.

Luke chuckled and closed his door. "Why are you here?"

"I miss you," Michael whined.

"I saw you," Luke paused and looked at the clock. "Four hours ago."

"I know, but I can't sleep without you," Michael pouted.

"You're such a baby," Luke teased. "I have to work in the morning."

"As do I, so let's go to sleep," Michael grinned and pulled Luke into his room.

***

Luke woke up to his alarm next time. He sighed and hit his phone, shutting it off and laying back down. He turned over and looked at Michael, smiling.

"Mikey," Luke whispered. "Mikey wake up."

"I am up," Michael mumbled.

"Open your eyes," Luke said, tugging at his eyelid.

Michael groaned and rolled the otherway. 

"Michael if you get up I'll get you a coffee before work," Luke said.

Michael sighed loudly, obviously annoyed, but sat up anyways. Luke chuckled and got up and got dressed into his barista uniform. Michael got dressed too, in just sweats and a shirt, as he was going to change again when he got to work. They walked out of Luke's room to meet up with Rome.

"When did you get here?" Rome asked, looking at Michael.

"Last night," Michael shrugged. "Do you want a ride too? Since we share a studio now."

"Yeah, sure," Rome shrugged and they all left the apartment.

"Coffee's on me," Luke grinned.

"Yeah, that's because you work at a coffee place, they're free anyways," Michael laughed.

The ride to Starbucks wasn't long. They all walked in and Luke walked behind the counter after clocking in. He put on his apron and put on the coffee to brew. He leant on the counter and looked at Michael.

"You're pretty," Luke spoke.

Michael chuckled and raised an eyebrow. Luke's boss walked into the building and looked at Rome and Michael.

"Oh, who are they?" He asked.

Luke stood up and smiled. "That's my best friend Rome and my boyfriend Michael."

"Oh hey," He grinned. "What do you guys do?"

Rome and Michael looked at each other and laughed. no

"We, uh, model, lingerie," Michael said.

Luke's boss nodded and pursed his lips. "Cool friends."

***

Luke walked into the studio after work that now shared by Michael and Rome. Both of them were in lingerie and standing in front of a camera. Luke smiled to himself and sat on a couch, waiting for their break. Eventually they made their way over to Luke and sat down.

"You know, never in a million years did I think I would be best friends with a model and dating a model," Luke said.

"Don't forget, Luke," Rome said. "We're lingerie models."

Wow this was the shittiest final chapter ever. I PROMISE THE EPILOGUE IS KINDA GOOD. I'll post it in a bit <3 

There is also going to be a character ask after the epilogue so all your questions will be answered. After that, there'll be a sappy note from me bc ily all.