Chapter 41

Luke was doing his usual weekly routine after school when he didn't work. That was to lay in bed and watch Netflix. But this time, his routine was interrupted by a knock at the door and a smiling Michael walking into his room. Luke sat up and closed his laptop.

"What are you doing here? It's only Thursday," Luke asked.

"Thought I'd come early, I made sure to ask your mom first though, I always feel bad for just taking over your guest bedroom every third weekend," Michael chuckled.

"It is pretty often," Luke chuckled, scratching his chin. "We should just customize it for you."

Michael chuckled and sat down beside Luke. "So what were you doing?"

"I was watching How I Met Your Mother," Luke said, laying back against the headboard.

"Typical," Michael chuckled.

"Hey!" Luke pouted, pushing his shoulder gently.

"Hey, anyways, I got you a present," Michael said, handing Luke an envelope. 

Luke looked up at Michael. "What is this?"

"Open it," Michael said with a smile.

"Okay.." Luke said and opened it.

There were two pieces of paper inside. He pulled them out and read over them.

"What is this?" Luke asked again.

"Plane tickets," Michael shrugged. "To meet my parents."

"Really?" Luke asked. "You don't have to do that."

"Well I did, and it's only for four days, the other ticket is for me, just so you know," Michael chuckled.

"Yeah, kind of figured, but I can't accept them, I'm 'grounded' from missing school with you," Luke said.

"That's why I booked it for spring break," Michael said.

"Do they know, though? Your parents?" Luke asked.

Michael shook his head. "No, I was actually waiting to call them with you, so you get a hint of how they really are."

Luke nodded as Michael pulled out his phone, putting it on speaker and dialing a number. It rang a couple of times and a nice sounding lady picked up.

"Hi, honey," She spoke.

"Hi mom," Michael said into the phone.

"Are you okay? You never really call me, I always get nervous," She said, causing Michael to chuckle.

"Yeah, mom, I'm fine," Michael said, looking over at Luke. "Perfect actually."

"Then why are you calling? Do you need more money?" She asked.

"No, definitely not," Michael said. "I just wanted to let you know I was coming to London, third week of March."

"Already? You were just here," Michael's mom asked.

"Yeah, I have someone I want you to meet," Michael said.

"Oh, is it a girl?" She asked.

"A guy, actually. But he means a lot to me, mom. I love him," Michael said, making Luke smile.

Michael's mom was quiet for a bit and Luke got a little worried, but Michael took his hand and squeezed it. "That's sweet, Michael. I'm looking forward to meeting this boy of yours."

"Me too, mom. You guys are going to really like him, say hi to dad for me, it was nice talking to you again," Michael said and hung up.

"She seems really nice," Luke said with a smile.

"Yeah, that's until you meet her."

This was shit, I'm sorry, but I needed to update to tell you guys that there might not be one on Wednesday. I am getting surgery and I don't know if I'll be able to update. I'll try and pre update and just get on wattpad and hit publish that day, but we'll see what happens. 

If you want to ask me about my surgery... ;) you can totally ask me in my AUTHOR Q AND A I want tons of questions because I love your guys' questions.

Anyways, while you wait if you want to read any of my other work, you can read Locked Door and Gone because I am almost done them and working on finishing them! They are also my least read stories on my profile. (besides Priceless but you guys don't read it at all cause its boyxgirl haha)

Chapter Question: Have you guys read any other stories of mine? If so, which ones?

Chapter Answer: I'm just curious, I love your feedback. Personally my favourite one to write is this one, but Kidnapped was fun too.