Your questions answered.

You guys asked me some questions, here they are, answered! Question in bold, answer normal.

*Gives you a bouquet* What's it like having a popular book?

It's insane. I still don't look at it as popular and it's hard to believe we're still on the hot charts in fanfiction(#335). I'm so thankful for you guys and one day hope that I can actually write for a career.

What's your sexuality? 

I got asked this a couple of times. I am straight, but I support gays more than straights lmao.

Favourite colour?

I like teal and lavender.

Do you like 1D? 

Hell yeah! I love them. I saw them live :-)

What's your favourite ship?

I'm muke trash.

Do you ship Larry?

I'm one of the few that don't, but if they ever dated, I wouldn't mind.

What's your favourite band in the whole world?

5sos and the 1975.

ilysm, you're amazing.

Not a question, haha, but thank you, I love you too.

How do you find the time to write all these books?

I have an update schedule, and it's very easy for me to find an hour to write at least a quick chapter! Or if I know I won't have time in one day, I'll pre write the chapter or at least start writing one.

How do you plan each chapter?

That's how I sleep, I just think out the whole chapter while trying to sleep. It's weird, I know.

Are you going to continue writing Finding Michael soon?

Yes, I am. I do want to focus on my stories that are in my update schedule and finish up a couple of them, but don't worry! It'll get written.

Will you be my mummy?

Suure.

Do you like iisuperwomanii?

YES. I LOVE HER. I SHIP HER AND YOUSEF SO FUCKIN MUCH.

If you could adopt any of the band members who would it be?

Well, considering I want to marry them all AND they're all older than me, I don't think I'd want to adopt any of them.

Do you ship Phan?

YES. I'm waiting for it to happen.

Favourite bad?

5sos and The 1975.

Favourite musician?

Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, Sam Smith and James Arthur. (Couldn't pick just one.)

Favourite Songs?

GTB by 5sos, Heathens by top, Unsteady by X Ambassadors, Ruin by Shawn Mendes and Me Too by Meghan Trainor.

If you found out you were related to Luke or Michael, would you delete all your fanfiction that included him?

HELL NO. My family doesn't know about my fanfiction so even if I was related to them, who would say they have to know I write about them? ;)

Thoughts on Malum?

My favourite ship next to Muke and Cake.

What do you do for writer's block?