Chapter 14

i'm alive lmao im sorry

Luke ran down the stairs once again at six o'clock in the morning. There was a week until school started and Luke and Rome decided they would take one more trip to see Michael before it happened. 

"Morning, mom," Luke said when he got to the bottom of the steps. "Rome and I are going to Grayland, I won't be home until Monday." (I made this city up iDK)

"Again? You've been going to Grayland a lot, honey, and I mean, it isn't the greatest city out there," Liz asked.

Luke nodded. "We like it."

"Are you sure there's nothing else?" She asked.

"Okay fine, I met a boy, but he's just a friend, a friend of mine and Rome's," Luke said quickly.

Liz smirked. "Just be safe."

"Safe?" Luke raised an eyebrow.

Liz gave Luke a look and Luke's eyes widened. 

"Mom! Just friends! Okay, I gotta go, love you," And with that Luke ran out of the door.

He got into the car and Rome looked upset. 

"What took you so long?" She groaned, pulling out of the driveway.

"Sorry, my mom was talking to me," Luke apologized.

"Ah," Rome nodded.

"Almost gave me a talk," Luke said.

"The talk?" Rome laughed. "Gross."

"I know. I told her that Michael and I are just friends," Luke sighed and put his feet up on the dashboard.

"Till the end of the week," Rome said, like it was no big deal.

"We're just friends, and we'll only be friends," Luke said.

"Mhmm," Rome nodded.

Luke hit her arm. "Shut up."

"Anyways, maybe you need the talk, Luke, if you're gonna get with him, you gotta get on him," Rome said.

"Rome!" Luke gasped. "We haven't even kissed, I'm not going to fuck him!" 

"Whatever you say, Luke."

***

Luke got out of the car and grabbed his bag before Rome even had the chance to turn off the car. He jumped in his spot as Rome got out of the car.

"Wow, Luke, calm down," Rome laughed, getting her back.

"Hurry!" Luke said as they jogged up to the door and rang the doorbell.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Rome said, climbing the steps to the door.

Michael opened the door and Luke smiled ear to ear. On the outside, Luke kept his cool, but on the inside, his organs were doing backflips. He resisted the urge to hug him to the point where his bones would break and just hugged him gently.

"How was the ride here?" Michael asked.

"Good, besides the fact that my ears are still ringing from Rome's singing," Luke chuckled and walked into Michael's house.

"Hey!" Rome shouted and hit Luke with her bag. "Not everyone is blessed with a voice like yours!"

"You sing?" Michael asked, looking at Luke.

Luke shrugged. "Maybe a little."

"A little? I'd say you're better than Sam Smith," Rome said.

"You gotta sing for me," Michael said.

"I dunno," Luke said and scratched his arm.

"Come on!" Michael begged.

"Maybe another time," Luke said.

"Okay, but I won't let us forget this." Michael chuckled. "Here, let me take your guy's' bag.

As Michael took their bags Luke shot Rome a look.

"Why would you say that! I don't want to sing in front of him!" Luke whisper yelled.

"You have a good voice Luke, it deserves to be heard," Rome said.

Luke sighed.

"And you gotta bring up the sweater," Rome giggled. "Let's see if it's real."

Luke nodded and Michael came back.

"So Michael, do you still have the sweater of mine?" Luke asked.

"Sweater?" Michael hesitated. "Right! Uh, yeah, I do! Follow me."

Luke nodded and followed Michael into his room. Michael knelt down and grabbed a hoodie that was lying on the floor and passed it to Luke. "Here."

"This doesn't look like mine," Luke said, hiding a smile.

"Really? Cause it's not mine, it doesn't fit me," Michael said. "Try it on."

"Oh- okay," Luke said and slipped off his shirt.

Michael couldn't help but lick his lips. Sure, with his job modelling he saw a lot of shirtless guys but seeing Luke shirtless was different.

Luke slipped on the sweater and it fit him perfectly, maybe it was even a little big on him. There was no way it couldn't fit Michael.

"It fits," Luke said. "But I don't think it's mine."

"Keep it," Michael said, smiling. "It looks good on you."

okay shitty chapter but I wanted to get something up :)) I love you guys thanks for all the reads and votes. AND THE COMMENTS HELL YEAH THE COMMENTS.