Chapter 54

might finish the story tonight instead, but we'll see!

"This is it," Luke said, standing in front of the door to his and Rome's apartment. 

"Don't make this sad and open the door!" Rome laughed.

Luke slid the key in the lock and unlocked it. He turned the knob and walked in, eyes lighting up. The apartment wasn't huge, but it was the perfect size for the two of them. An open kitchen and living room, two medium sized bedrooms, one of them ensuite and two bathrooms. They agreed to give Rome, the new Victoria's Angel. Luke did have his own bathroom anyways, just not as close.

It was just the two of them in the apartment right now, as Olivia and Michael were downstairs with the furniture delivery men. They ordered big furniture, such as beds and a couch and chair, before they moved, so they would get it the day of. They still had a lot of shopping to do as moving into your first home is a lot of work, but they still had most of the summer to do so. 

Rome and Luke heard people coming down the hall, obviously the movers from the noise they were making. Luke moved out of the way while Rome instructed where to put everything and Michael walked to Luke.

"It's the perfect size," Michael said looking around.

"I know, I love it," Luke grinned. "And the Starbucks they moved me to is only a five minute drive."

"And my studio is only a ten minute drive, and my house is only a fifteen minute drive," Michael added.

"And my school is only a twenty minute drive," Luke said.

"Everything is perfect, isn't it?" Michael said.

Luke nodded and looked around. His eyes landed on Olivia who looked to be on the verge of tears. "Well, maybe not everything."

Luke walked over to Olivia and smiled softly at her. "Is everything alright?"

A tear slipped out of her eye as she shook her head. "You all have everything figured out and are all so close, I'm hours away, still trying to figure out my life."

Luke sighed. "You're welcome to stay here whenever you want, and hey, at least you have a job, you're not wasting your life away. It might just take some time to figure out what you want to do, I'm still not entirely true."

"At least you got into college! I didn't get accepted into any," Olivia said.

"There's always next year, Olivia, maybe it was a sign, that you needed a year to figure things out," Luke said.

Olivia sighed and they both looked over at Rome when she called Luke's name. Luke looked back at Olivia. "It'll all work out, and don't worry about you and Rome. If you're truly meant for each other, it'll work out."

Olivia sighed as Luke walked over to Rome.

"What?" Luke asked.

"What way do what the couch?" Olivia asked as the workers looked at Luke like pleading for him to pick quickly.

"We agreed that you were the designer," Luke shrugged.

Rome sighed frustratedly. "Just leave it like that, boys. If I want it changed I'll get my oh so strong roommate here to fix it."

They workers nodded while Luke chuckled and shook his head and went to find Michael. He met up with Michael as he walked out of Luke's bathroom.

"I stalked your sink cupboards," Michael said.

"With what?" Luke asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Oh you know," Michael smirked. "The necessities."

Luke just rolled his eyes, knowing all too well what Michael meant.

"It's my housewarming gift," Michael said. "And the next step is to break in the bed."

Okay so that was a short chapter but i didn't know what to write for it. ONE MORE CHAPTER HOLY SHIT. 

I wanna write a sad story next but none of you ever read my sad stories gah.

 Chapter Q: What tv show are you watching right now?

Chapter A: Dead of Summer and The Fosters.