Chapter 11

"Fuck!" Rome exclaimed when she tried to start the car for the eleventh time, but it just wouldn't. 

Rome got out of the car pouting.

"I guess we'll just have to find a hotel for the night, Luke," Rome shrugged.

"Here, let me look at it, pop the hood," Michael said, walking towards the car.

"Wow, you're hot, you model,you can fix cars, what else can you do?" Luke chuckled.

"I can sing and play guitar," Michael shrugged, looking at the car engine.

To be honest, Michael knew nothing about cars. He just wanted to impress Luke. He made sure to make it look like he was doing something and made to make it extra believable he got some oil on his fingers. After a couple of minutes of fiddling with things Michael didn't know the name of, he stood up.

"Try it now," He said.

Rome nodded and tried again. Nothing. She got out of the car and slammed the door, pissed.

"You guys can crash at my place, I have extra rooms," Michael suggested.

"Are you sure?" Luke asked.

"Yeah! It's totally fine. It's late anyways, I wouldn't want you guys to fall asleep on your way home," Michael chuckled.

They nodded in agreement.

"We can bring your car to the shop in the morning."

***

"Luke, wake up," Luke heard in his ear. 

He groaned and rolled over.

"Luke," Someone was shaking him.

He opened his eyes and he saw Michael. He couldn't help but get butterflies in his stomach. 

"You okay?" Luke mumbled, still half asleep.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just want to take you somewhere," Michael whispered.

Luke checked his phone. "It's three in the morning."

"I know, but this place is nicer in the dark," Michael shrugged.

"Fine," Luke said, sitting up, too tired to ask more questions. "Should I wake Rome?"

"No, that's fine, I was uh, kinda hoping we could just go, I mean I like Rome and all-" Michael awkwardly started.

"No, no it's fine," Luke said, getting up, not wanting Rome to come either.

Michael walked with Luke behind his house, which was huge, Luke guessed models make a lot of money. Michael jumped the fence behind his house and into a bush. Luke looked at him like he was insane.

"I'm not doing that!" Luke whisper yelled.

"Come on, I'll help you," Michael said, holding out his hands.

Luke clung onto the fence and climbed up half way. Then he grabbed onto Michael's hands and jumped, only to get his foot caught and fall onto his face. Michael bursted out laughing. Luke was about to whine but he started laughing too.

"Hurry up, let's go," Michael laughed, pulling him up.

They walked some more and were now on a path, walking up hill.

"This isn't where you take your victims to murder them, is it?" Luke asked.

Michael laughed. "No, it's too open."

Michael laughed some more and took Luke's hand. Luke glanced down and felt his cheeks heat up.

"There's sometimes wild animals, and seeing what happened on the fence, I'm going to need to help you get away," Michael explained.