Chapter 8

Luke got into the car and let Rome pull out of the parking lot before pulling out his phone.

"What are you doing?" Rome yelled, making Luke drop his phone.

"What the hell?? I'm just texting Michael," Luke groaned, picking up his phone.

"You can't!" Rome yelled again.

"Why not?" Luke yelled back.

"You gotta wait at least a week, don't seem too desperate," Rome explained.

"What do you mean, a week?" Luke pouted.  

"You gotta do it, and pretend you totally forgot," Rome said.

Luke sighed. "Fine, I'll wait."

So Luke waited. For the full seven days. He spent them in bed, thinking of Michael and occasionally stalking Michael's social medias. The only times he left his bed was when Rome dragged him out to go to the mall because of a shoe sale. Not to lie though, Luke didn't mind shopping for shoes.

Luke woke up seven days later to his door flying open. He nearly fell out of bed. 

"Did you send it?" A voice screamed, obviously Rome.

"No," Luke groaned. "I'm sleeping."

"Well get up! It's been seven days! Get your flirt on!" Rome screamed.

Luke didn't move so Rome opened up his blinds.

"What the hell, Rome?" Luke groaned, pulling the blankets over his head. 

"Get up, get up, get up!" Rome chanted, pulling the blankets off Luke.

She couldn't help but laugh as Luke was only in his underwear.

"Shut up! Get me a pair of pants and I'll send the goddamn text," Luke groaned, sitting up.

"Someone's definatly not a morning person," Rome said, getting his pants anyways.

Luke pulled them on and picked up his phone. Rome got on the bed and watched over Luke's shoulder as he texted. He totally made everything up.

Hey, Michael, it's Luke! I'm so sorry about not texting you. My phone died in the car and when I got home I completely forgot about it all. What made me remember was today, I was just scrolling through my pictures and came across it, and you were right, it was a great picture!

Luke hit send. 

"And now we wait."

Hoppy Easter! (or happy sunday :) )