Chapter 24

lol bc i didn't update yesterday. I JUST put up my update schedule and already missed a day.

Luke sat in his french class, tapping his pen against his desk anxious for lunch. Luke hated french this year. It was so boring. His phone vibrated in his pocket, pulling him out of his pocket. He pulled it out and smiled at the message.

Good morning, darling. I know you've probably been up for a while, but I just woke up. I'll call you later. xx

Luke unlocked his phone to reply to Michael when his teacher caught him off guard.

"Luke!" She yelled at him.

Luke looked up.

"Mis ta téléphone loin!" She yelled. (My french is kinda shitty so sorry if you speak french and if you don't, it says put your phone away)

Luke nodded and put it away quickly. The class started laughing causing Luke to look down.

"The gay boy is probably talking to his pervert of a boyfriend," a girl giggled.

"He's like an old man! It's disgusting," a boy laughed.

Luke tried to ignore him but his throat was already burning.

"Arrête!" Their teacher yelled, causing everyone to turn their head forward. (stop)

Luke forced himself to pay attention to the teacher and not to the kids in his class who kept glancing looks at him. The bell eventually did ring and Luke walked quickly out of the class. He didn't make it far before he was shoved into a locker.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there," A boy smirked.

"Gross!" Another boy yelled. "You better wash your arm, you might have caught his disease!"

"Hey!" A voice yelled. "Gay isn't a disease, jackass, but I think that thing growing on your face is, you better get that checked." It was Rome.

The boy looked at Rome with a self conscious look and put his hands on his face. "There's nothing on my face."

Rome squinted her eyes. "You're right, sorry, it's just your face that looks like a disease."

Luke stood up as the boys wandered off and rubbed his arm. 

"You okay?" Rome asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," Luke said, sighing.

Rome wrapped her arm around Luke and walked with him to the cafeteria. They sat at their usual table and Rome took out her lunch.

"Did you forget your lunch?" Rome asked Luke when he didn't take out one.

"No, I have a sandwich, but after that I don't really feel like eating," Luke shrugged.

"Luke, don't let them bother you, hun, you know there's nothing wrong with who you are, they're just jealous you have a boyfriend who models lingerie for god's sake!" Rome said.

Luke shrugged, chuckling slightly. Luke posted a picture of Michael and him a few weeks ago and the word spread throughout the school. He has been getting comments lately, but nothing too terrible. Yeah, he hated it, but whenever he went home and talked to Michael, he seemed to forget about everyone else.

Luke's phone rang and he quickly pulled it out. His eyes lit up and he slid right with his thumb.

"Am I finally gettin times right? You're on lunch, right?" Michael asked on the other end.

"Yes, Michael, I'm on lunch," Luke chuckled.

"Yes! Finally," Michael cheered. "What's on today's menu?"

"I'm just eating a sandwich," Luke lied.

"Michael, he's lying!" Rome yelled. "He's skipping lunch."

"Rome, shut up!" Luke whispered.

"Is that right, Luke?" Michael asked. "Are you skipping lunch?"

"Yeah, I'm just not hungry, so can we all stop making a big deal of it?" Luke pleaded.

"Are you alright?" Michael asked.

Luke tapped at the table and bit at his lip.

"Facetime me when you get home, love. I'm at work but I don't care, I know when you're upset and you need someone to talk to," Michael said.

"No really, Michael, I'm fine," Luke said.

"I don't care, facetime me, Luke. I gotta go," And then the line went dead.

***

When Luke didn't facetime Michael, Michael facetimed him. Luke answered and got butterflies when he saw Michael's face on the screen.

"You didn't facetime me, Luke, I told you to facetime me," Michael said sternly.

"Sorry, I forgot," Luke shrugged. "Are you naked?" Luke changed the subject.

"Not exactly, but I'm in the middle of a shoot," Michael chuckled.

Luke could hear a couple 'hi Luke's!' in the background. Ever since they started dating, Luke and Michael tried to see each other almost every weekend. When Luke had gone to Michael, he had gone to his studio and started to know the crew.

Luke chuckled. "Hi everyone!" 

Michael shook his head and walked away from everyone. "No but seriously, what was up today? Are you alright?"

"Michael, I'm telling you, I'm fine. School is just getting a bit stressful, y'know," Luke said.

Michael sighed. "If you say so."

"I do, Michael."

"Well, you know you can talk to me anytime you want, that's the point of a relationship, to be there for each other and trust each other," Michael said.

"I know, Michael, I know."

I liked this chapter. :-) I hope you did too. Sorry for the drama, heh.

SOMEONE NOMINATED ME FOR BEST BOOK ON THE BAND FICTION AWARDS?????????????? WHAT THE HELL.

Anyways, no one has read my rant/blurbs book. Literally no one :-( kinda sad. OH WEEELL.

Love you guys.