Chapter 16

had to re upload this due to technical difficulties yesterday xx

Luke was the first one to wake up the next day. His back was sore from the hard ground and his head was sore from the alcohol. Is this what a hangover felt like? Luke thought.

Luke got up and went into the kitchen. He took an aspirin for his head and poured himself a bowl of cereal. He sat at the table and slowly ate it while he checked his phone. 

Luke's heart dropped when he heard someone enter the kitchen. It was Michael. He was grumbling, obviously suffering from a worse hangover than Luke as he drank way more.

Michael looked up at Luke and rubbed at his eyes.

"Luke, I'm sorry about last night and I was drinking and-" Michael started but Luke cut him off.

"Don't, I don't want to hear it," Luke sighed.

Michael frowned, got himself a bowl of cereal and sat across from Luke, eating too. Rome soon after joined them, equally as in pain as them.

"Goodmorning," she mumbled.

Michael replied with a "morning," but Luke stayed quiet, afraid of his voice breaking. Rome snapped his bowl away from him and took a bite.

"Who pissed in your cereal?" Rome said, stopped for a minute, then continued eating his cereal.

"My cereal is perfectly fine, thanks," Luke said, taking the bowl back.

"Damn, rough crowd," Rome said, getting up and getting her own bowl.

They sat in silence, Luke staying on his phone, then getting a call. 

"Hello?" Luke answered, knowing exactly who it was and why they were calling.

"Yeah, of course, we'll be home as soon as possible," Luke said into the phone and hung up. "Looks like we gotta go home, mom's sick."

Michael shrugged over his cereal, feeling terrible and just wanting to redo this weekend over.

"Your mom's sick? So what, can't your dad just stay with her?" Rome asked.

Luke looked Rome dead in the eyes. "We have to go home."

Rome picked up his hint and got up. "Look's like we gotta go."

Luke put away his bowl, packed up his stuff as fast as he could and put it all in the car. Michael soon after walked out with Rome, ready to say goodbyes.

Rome hugged Michael and thanked him for everything. Michael went to hug Luke but Luke turned away and got into the car. Michael sighed, waved, and went back into the house.

Rome backed out of his driveway and went on their way home.

"Your mom isn't really sick, is she?" Rome asked.

Luke shrugged.

"Did something happen after I fell asleep?" She asked.

"No, I just don't feel good," Luke more snapped than said.

Rome took the hint and continued to drive on one long, silent, drive.

okay im sorry for taking forever to update. I've been busy and lazy lol. BUT SCHOOLS ALMOST DONE (kinda there's still like a month) SO IM GONNA MAKE AN UPDATE SCHEDULE SOON AND MAYBE COME OUT WITH SOME MORE STORIES. Here are like a shit ton of updates/questions/thank yous:

I started a boyxgirl story, but a lot of you said you don't read them so I probably wont post it.

but, to all of you who read my other stories; thanks for 73k on Kitten like holy shit???? and thank you for 21k on kidnapped, almost 1k on Gone, 2k+ on elevator, 350 on Locked Door and 13k on The Cat and the Wolf. Like seriously, you guys make me so happy. I love reading your comments so much and I love when you guys personally message me, if you ever want to talk to me, feel free, I always reply! 

And like seriously, I have had people tell me I am their favourite author on here or one of them???? LIKE WTTF???? PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE MY WRITING??? it's such an amazing thing because I have been into writing since like fifth grade and I so want to be an author. 

i write non fanfictions off of here just for myself that I'm thinking about making another wattpad for, would any of you read them? 

also thank you for almost 20k on here wtf.

I love you guys so much.