Chapter 7

im listening to justin biebers first album and on my god throwback but ok on with the chapter, love ya :^)

Luke looked at Michael confused. "I didn-" He got cut off when Rome kicked his foot under the table. 

"Thank you," he corrected, taking the pencil. "How did you know where we were?"

"Well this is the most popular cafe here in the town, and I thought maybe you'd be here, and I was on break anyways and I'm a regular here and was just gonna get something anyways even if you weren't here," Michael rambled, looking red it the face.

Rome was almost spitting out her drink from laughing and this time it was Luke's turn to kick her foot under the table.

"Would you like to sit with us?" Rome asked, trying to calm herself down.

"Sure, yeah, let me just get my order," Michael said, walking to the counter.

Luke looked at Rome.

"Holy shit, Luke. I'm sorry, I'm fucking sorry, that boy is so into you," she laughed. 

"He is not," Luke said, leaning back into the chair.

"He pulled the 'you forgot your pen' trick. He's head over heels for you," Rome laughed.

Luke shrugged. "He doesn't know me."

Michael came back and pulled a chair up to their table, placing his drink on the table. Luke took the chance to look at the model with clothes on. He was dressed in black skinny jeans and a sex pistols shirt, he had the same style as Luke. 

Michael sat down. 

"Try a fry! They're amazing," Luke said, pushing the plate towards him.

He earned a dirty look from Rome. Luke hadn't even tried a fry, but he took Rome's word for it.

Michael chuckled. "Thanks, but I know they're good, I have them all the time."

"They are good!" Rome chimed in. "Best I have ever had."

Michael shrugged. "I wouldn't say best, nothing meets MacDonalds." (HENCE THEIR GOD DAMN SEXY ACCENT WHEN THEY SAY MCDONALDS OH MY GOD)

"Oh my god! I totally agree," Luke said happily. 

"A lot of people talk smack about McDonald's, but McDonald's the shit," Michael chuckled.

"I know, right?" Luke said.

The three, mostly just Luke and Michael, made small talk getting to know each other for the next hour but Rome soon noticed it was getting dark.

"We should get going, Luke," She said, motioning outside. 

"Shit, right, long ride ahead of us," Luke said getting up.

Michael got up to. "Hey, you should send me that picture of us, it was a really good one," Michael said.

"Okay!" Luke smiled.

"Here, I'll give you my number, and next time you're in town you can text me and we can get together," Michael suggested. 

Luke nodded and handed Michael his phone.

"Well, you're in luck," Rome said. "We come here all the time, almost every weekend."

Luke looked at Rome. "No we do-" He got nudged in the side.

Michael handed Luke back his phone. "Don't forget to send me that picture."

"I won't." And with that, Luke left the cafe and went home. (Read my new muke story home on wattpad)

no but really pls do im working hard on it.