Chapter 30

SURPRISE! DOUBLE UPDATE! Thanks to Kurt and Blaine for inspiring me. :-)

Luke sat on his bed and played with his phone. "I should call Rome."

Michael nodded and took a seat next to him. Luke dialed Rome's number and put it on speaker.

"Luke!" She yelled, answering it. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, suspended, but I'm fine," Luke said.

"What the fuck? Suspended? You never touched the asshole!" Rome asked.

"That was my fault," Michael said. "Since he couldn't suspend me, he suspended Luke."

Rome sighed. "Is Marcus suspended?"

"Two weeks, I only got one," Luke replied.

"That jackass should get expelled," Michael commented. 

Luke leaned against Michael, laying his head on his shoulder. "If it happens again, he gets expelled."

"So you gotta tell us, okay, Luke?" Rome said.

"Yeah, I promise I will," Luke sighed. "I just wanted to let you know what happened."

"Okay thanks, I'll talk to you later," Rome said and hung up.

Luke kissed Michael's cheek and laid back on his bed. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"I'm not staying for the night, I feel like that's too much to ask on a weekday, especially for your parents," Michael said. "It's just my birthday is in a couple weeks and me and a couple friends are going camping, and obviously I was going to ask you to come, and Rome too."

"Of course I want to go!" Luke smiled. 

"Okay, good, I'm going to do it the weekend of the twentieth, maybe you could take that friday off so we can leave early?" Michael suggested.

"I'm going to go ask my mom right now, hang on," Luke said and got up and ran downstairs.

Luke's parents looked up at him. "Michael is going camping the weekend of the twentieth for his birthday, he wants me to come but he wants to leave the Friday so I would miss school. Can I go?"

"Just you two?" Luke's mom said, raising an eyebrow. 

"No, he said with a couple of friends and Rome too," Luke said.

"Then I don't see why not," She shrugged.

Luke quickly thanked her and went back upstairs. He sat down next to Michael again.

"She said it's cool," Luke smiled. "I guess I'll call Rome again."

Luke dialed her number again and she answered on the second ring. He put it on speaker.

"What now?" Rome said.

"Michael is going camping for his birthday the weekend of the twentieth. Can you go?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss it," Rome answered. "Can I bring a friend?"

"A friend?" Luke questioned, Rome wasn't seen with many friends.

"Go ahead!" Michael butted in.

"Okay, perfect, I'll see you then!" Rome said and then hung up.

Luke looked up at Michael. "She doesn't hang out with anyone but me at school, I wonder who her friend could be."

"Maybe a boyfriend?" Michael asked.

Luke shrugged and laid his head in Michael's lap, deciding not to care about it anymore. Michael ran his fingers through Luke's hair, causing Luke to sigh. Michael made every problem in the world fade away from Luke's mind and he couldn't be more happier.

It was quick and more of a filler but the next few are going to I guess 'close' the story. It's not going to end just yet, but it'll idk you'll see!

Unless you guys don't want this story to be much longer, I could cut it shorter? What do you guys think? Longer story or cut it short?