character answer

holy shit, over 100 questions?? here we go :p okay character in Italics, question in bold and answer normal. Here we go! 

Luke

Describe Michael's eyes<3

Well, they're like a gorgeous shade off green, a little lighter than grass but in some lighting they can look slightly grey. They're probably my favourite physical feature on him.

Describe how you feel when you're with Michael.

I feel like I'm in another world. No one else matters at that time and it's just us. He's like my sunshine on a rainy day.

What was the kiss like?

The kiss, I don't know how kissing is when it's "better" but the kiss was amazing because it was with such an amazing boy. I swear time stopped when we kissed.

Are you trying to come and hang out at an ice cream place?

Uh, this is an odd question and I don't know how to answer it cause I'm not currently trying to come and hang out and an ice cream place, but I'd like to.

You don't know Ashton yet but he's going to join you and Rome's group of friends? Hopefully. So I guess my question is, are you open to having more friends that just Rome?

Of course I am. It's just a lot of people screwed me over so I'm not as open to everyone.

You're gorgeous. Do you see a relationship with Michael or do you just want to stay friends with him?

Thank you, love. And I don't know, I guess whatever happens, happens.

Do you see yourself in a band? If so *cough cough* ask Michael to join *cough cough* sorry :) I think I'm getting sick.

Uh, probably not. I'm not very good at singing.

Hey there! Do you want a serious relationship with Michael, considering he's a lingerie model and you're a student?

Being a lingerie model, or any type of model has nothing to do with whether we get together or not. I don't think age, career, gender or anything along those lines matters when it comes to relationships. Just as long as you two care about each other! :-)

Do you know anyone by the name of Calum? If you do, VISIT HIM PLS.

No, sorry, I don't know any Calum's.

Who is your crush atm?

uh I don't have a crush at the moment, uh, okay maybe I do but uh yeah uh, fuck I'm sure he knows, hegoesbythenamemichael, and yeah he's really cute heh. I'm gonna go.

Do you want to take a video of Luke and Michael having sex?

Uh, I'm Luke, but if this is directed at different Luke, since my name was used like in third person, no I would not like to take a video of that, and if this is directed at me I still wouldn't want to.(the person asking this question and a few more put them all under Luke but as I'm reading them they don't make sense so I'm going to put them under who I think they're supposed to be with)

Do you not mind that the whole world can see your 'boyfriend' in lingerie? 

Uh, he's not my boyfriend, but no I don't mind, as long as he's comfortable with it.

Would you like to be a lingerie model as well and do you like wearing it?

Probably not, unless I grow a eight pack and tan a lot more, I'm not that comfortable with my body. And no, I don't wear women's lingerie, I'm a calvin klein kind of guy.