Chapter 5

not edited and not sorry

"You lied to me?!" Rome yelled, shooting her head to look at Luke.

"What?" Luke asked, cluelessly. 

"You told me he was a lingerie model," Rome said.

Luke nodded and motioned towards the redhead standing in front of a camera in a pink thong. "He is."

"You never mentioned he modeled womens lingerie!" Rome shouted.

Luke crossed his arms. "That doesn't mean I lied."

"It kinda does," Rome argued.

Luke was about to say something but closed his mouth.

"What?" Rome asked, looking in the direction he was looking in.

Michael had put on a robe and was now headed their way. He smiled when he reached them.

"Hello," He greeted, shaking Rome's hand. "I'm Michael."

"We know that," Rome stated. "We're here to see you."

Luke was silent.

"Oh, well then, would you like a picture? I'd love to take one with such a beautiful women," Michael said with a charming smile.

"Uh, actually it's uh, my friend here, uh, who wants to meet you," Rome said awkwardly.

"Oh!" Michael said, looking at Luke, who was completely red in the face.

Michael adjusted his robe and shifted over to Luke and held out his hand. Luke was frozen. That is, until Rome smacked his side. Luke shook the model's hand.

"I'm Rome, and this very handsome fella here, is Luke," Rome said with a confident smile.

Michael nodded and so did Luke. 

Michael smiled again, "does your boyfriend, uh, want a picture? He doesn't seem to talk much."

Rome almost choked on air. "Boyfriend?? No, no, no."

Luke finally spoke up. "No, uh, Rome's not my type."

"Really? Y'know that no one really has a type? Anyone can fall for anyone, really," Michael said. 

"By type he means I'm not a boy," Rome said bluntly.

"Oh!" Michael said, a little too loudly. "Oh, oh. I get it, oh."

Luke nodded.

"So, uh, Luke, do you want a picture, autograph?" Michael asked, changing the subject.

"A picture, please," Luke said. 

Michael nodded. "No problem."

Luke handed his phone to rome and stood next to Michael, who slid his arm around Luke's waist as they posed for the picture. The picture took only a second, but it felt like time froze the second Michael had touched Luke. The feeling was unexplainable and Luke could practically feel his cheeks turn red.

"Good?" Rome asked, turning the phone towards the two of them.

Michael nodded. "It looks really good! You have a good smile, Luke, must attract a lot of men, good ones too, the ones who care about more than butts and the size of your, y'know."

Luke laughed. "I wish."

Michael shrugged and looked over at his crew. "I gotta get going, it was nice meeting you two!"

As Michael walked away from the two, Luke's mouth could only form one word.

"Wow."

WOAH HEY IM ALIVE. Sorry for taking forever to update, i've gone through a lot of shit this month. I may double update but im gonna try and update all my stories so dont expect one haha. Thank you for all the reads <3 And here's a question,,,

Cake or Cashton?