Chapter 50

this chapter contains a bit of smut but it's also very important so please read it :-) it also jumps around a lot but thats because i need to fit everything into 55 chapters. love you(also im writing in a car so if its shit and anythings different you know why)

"Come to bed," Michael whined, making grabby hands at Luke who was changing into his pajamas.

"You're such a child," Luke chuckled. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom."

Michael pouted as Luke left the room. He crossed the long hall to the bathroom and did his business. Luke left the bathroom and paused in his steps when he heard his name.

"I like Luke, but I feel bad for Michael. If he was with someone older, someone legal, he'd be so much more free. A boy at Michael's age should really be sexually active, I'm surprised he's actually still with Luke, it must be hard," Luke heard Michael's mom say.

"Yeah, I agree, but there must be one thing Michael wants or likes about Luke. Maybe he's not really "in love" and just trying to make us angry with dating a male, he knows how much we want him to be dating a girl," Michael's dad said.

"Yeah, if Luke was a girl, I'm sure I would appreciate their relationship a lot more," Michael's mom said.

Luke stopped listening after that and walked back to the room, feeling sick. He closed the door and the smile on Michael's face made him feel a little bit better. Luke switched off the light and hopped on the bed, cuddling up to Michael.

He let them lay in silence for a bit before speaking up.

"Do you really love me, Michael?" Luke asked.

Michael laughed loudly. "What makes you ask that?"

"Nothing, I don't know, I was just wondering," Luke said.

"Of course I love you, Luke. I'm not the kind of person to lead someone on," Michael said seriously.

Luke sighed softly. "I'm sorry it's been so long since we've done something sexual."

"What has gotten into you, Luke? Why are you acting all weird?" Michael asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking... Maybe we could go a step forward, not all in, but a little more," Luke said, biting his lip, slightly feeling pressured but also wanting it.

"Are you sure? We don't have to do anything you don't want to," Michael said.

"I'm sure," Luke nodded.

"I've got you, once again, baby," Michael said, voice completely changed, as he leant in to kiss Luke.

Luke let them just kiss for a bit. Michael obviously did too, as this was about Luke. He never wanted to pressure Luke into anything he didn't want to do and was willing to wait as long as it was until Luke was.

Luke got more into it and started moving clothes from both of them. Michael moved to hover over Luke and kissed down his body. Michael tugged down Luke's pajama bottoms and tossed them. He closed his eyes tightly and grinded his crotch against Luke's, letting out a moan. Luke moaned just after that.

Michael looked up at Luke as he slowly removed his boxers. Luke got impatient at Michael's speed and sat up, removing them himself.

Michael chuckled. "Someone's impatient."

Luke just narrowed his eyes but gasped when Michael flipped him over.

"Mm, pretty ass," Michael whispered, sending shivers up Luke's spine.

Michael spread Luke's cheeks apart and leant his head down, licking Luke's hole for a minute, leaving Luke a moaning mess.

"Shh, baby boy, my parent's are not far," Michael hushed, causing Luke to moan again at the pet name.