Author's Note

I know this is not a chapter but I must attach this song. You've just been Garth'd.

Oh, shit, wrong fandom.

Oh well.

Annnnyway, this A.N. means, yes, I'm still writing. Sorry about that. I thought I'd be finished by now but things haven't gone according to plan. Then again, when does life ever go according to plan?

I will, however, be sure to finish by the end of December AT THE LATEST.

I just wanted to make a note of something as I'm rereading previous chapters to make minor consistency notes:

There are "discrepencies" from the old bits of the story to the new parts. You have to understand this story has gone on with 3+ years with no plot written down. A lot of the story was written in chunks at a time with little regard to any minor details in early chapters.

(Oops, bad author.)

For instance, I found out very quickly that planning out classes were great- but a very tedious and bites-you-in-the-ass way to write every class and to remember who had what and sat where. That's why I sped up to the 2nd arc of the story where they vacation at Draco's, speeding up the entire relationship and ended up being the main reason why a 3rd arc even happened. (Initially, the story ended at the manor. You're welcome.)

So, good things did come of it.

If anyone wanted to beta the story for rewrite of discrepencies (if you're into all that) once I'm finished, let me know ya wanna do it, because frankly I don't have the time or the energy to do all that by myself.

(The only reason why I can even write as much as I do now- which you don't see because some of the things I'm working on haven't been uploaded yet- is because I missed the signup window for my college. Fml)

Anyhow, I should be starting in the winter/spring semester so I plan to finish my two ongoing stories by then and work bit-by-bit on my other projects: a 4-fandom crossover fic (Over the Garden Wall, Gravity Falls, Paranorman, and Coraline), a collection of romantic BL oneshots, a Casper oneshot (edit: finished) , and some original stories/novels. I'll upload them in their entireity once they're finished.

Most of these already have the first chapter posted for preview purposes *wink wonk*

Still the wrong fandom... damn it all!

Anywho, have a great day, and may the force with with you.

(Ha I'm not even going to apologize for that one)