"It's great, thank you," Luke said, reaching for the next present.

"This one's from both me and Cal," Ashton said. "We're kind of a package deal," Calum added.

Luke chuckled and opened it. "More alcohol, thanks guys."

"Are you trying to give him alcohol poisoning?" Michael laughed.

"Well, I figured since you're moving into your first apartment you'd have a house warming party and we could come drink the alcohol you don't," Calum pointed out.

"And I'll drink whatever you all don't drink," Rome laughed.

"Glad you guys have my back," Luke laughed and got the next present.

"That one's mine," Michael said.

Luke nodded and opened it. He smiled seeing a framed picture of them and took it out of the bag.

"You need some pictures of us in your new house, and I thought I should be the first to supply one," Michael grinned.

"This is the picture we took together the day we met," Luke said, looking at the picture.

"It is," Michael nodded.

"It's perfect, thank you," Luke said, putting it on the table and reaching into the bag again. Luke pulled out a card.

"Clifford Studio's, all access," Luke read aloud.

"Not that you weren't allowed whenever already, but this is for when you come visit me, you have access to everything and no longer have to be stopped at the door," Michael explained.

"They know my face by now," Luke chuckled. "I'm sure I'd get through."

"I know, but this card allows you to share my assistant and you can get photoshoots whenever. You're basically a model as well with this card," Michael added.

Luke chuckled and kissed Michael's cheek. "Thank you, Michael."

"My turn!" Rome yelled, shoving her hard at Luke.

Luke took the card and opened it. "Blink tickets?"

"Yes, but you have to take me. I noticed that since you have your oh so perfect boyfriend now, we never hang out just the two of us. We need to have a date," Rome explained.

"Alright," Luke chuckled. "Can't wait, thank you."

Rome grinned and Liz spoke up. "Is that it?" She said, placing a small bag on the table, trying not to smile.

"I guess not," Luke chuckled, grabbing the bag.

"This is from your dad and I," Liz said.

Luke nodded and opened the bag. His jaw dropped and he looked at his parents.

"You got me a car?" Luke said, pulling out a set of keys, making everyone around him smile.

"Well, you're moving and we figured it wouldn't be the best thing for you to always be using Rome's car. So yes, we bought you a car," Liz laughed.

"I agree with you on that one," Rome giggled.

"Thank you!" Luke yelled, getting up from the couch and hugging them both then looking at his friends. "Who wants to go see my car?"

They all got up and went outside to see it. Luke's eyes lit up. It was no fancy car, but it was perfect for Luke. It was just a small grey car, but Luke loved it.

"Sorry it's not extremely fancy," Liz said from the car.

"No, mom," Luke said looking at her. "It's perfect, thank you."