Chapter 34

I was walking around, when a voice said,

"Hey, you can't be in here!"

I was about to say something when I realized it was Danny.

"Hey Dola," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Hiya Alex," he said, grinning like a little kid.

"Shouldn't you be practicing?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" he asked, smirking.

"Because I want you guys to win the Super Bowl. If slackers like you skip..." I shrugged jokingly and it was Danny's turn to roll his eyes.

"You look very pretty today, Alex," Danny said, smiling. I had an uneasy feeling.

"Uh...thanks, I think?"

"You're welcome. Ok, so I need to go now, but I'll see you later," Danny smiled and winked. What. The. Hell. Just. Happened.

"That was weird," I thought out loud. I kept walking around, but ultimately went back to the main area. I found Rob's...cubby? Well anyway, I found his cubby, and there was already a picture of us.

"Awww!" I said, smiling. It was just a picture of us we had taken when we were out.

*flashback*
"This is fun," I said, swinging mine and Rob's intertwined hands.

"Yeah, it is," he agreed, kissing me on the nose.

"Let's sit down," I said, putting down the sweatshirt I was holding on the sand. We sat down, and just listened to the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

"Rob, I wanna take a picture," I said randomly. He laughed and took out his phone, and I kissed his cheek as he snapped the picture.

"I love ya babe," Rob said, and I put my cheek next to his smooth face.

"Smile?" I asked him. He smiled cutely and his dimples showed. I pinched his cheeks.

"You are so damn adorable," I said, smiling.

"You're adorabler," he said, smirking. I gasped.

"Please don't tell me we're turning into that couple," I said. He laughed.

"Whatever. Because no matter what other people think, we're a perfect couple," Rob said, kissing my forehead.

"Why do you have to be like that?" I sighed.

"Like what?" Rob asked nervously.
"No, it's nothing bad. I just...you're literally perfect. You always say the right thing, and you don't even try! You always say I love you at the perfect time, and you always know when I want a hug. Youu...ugh....You're just so...pure!"

Rob snorted.

"I'm not pure in any way, shape, or form."

"But anyway...you're just so...you. Perfect. Beautiful. Amazing. You're just so you!" I exclaimed. He blushed.

"You're amazing too, Alex," he said.

"Not as amazing as you," I replied. He rolled his eyes.

"Can't you just take a compliment?" he laughed. I shook my head.

"No."

"Obviously."
*end of flashback*