Chapter 13

We got our food and sat down again. Rob and I talked for a while and ate our food. The whole wedding was very low-key, and it was nice. Rob seemed very reserved; not his usual self. Then I remembered: It was because I broke his heart five years ago. That was both one of the best and worst mistakes of my life. I took Rob's hand under the table randomly. He smiled and continued talking about some weird ass play that Tom Brady had devised or something. I honestly didn't care; I was too lost in this moment. Then I heard some giggling.

"Oh my gosh, it's Rob Gronkowski!" one girl giggled.

No shit.

Three of them came over with pencils and paper. I put our intertwined hands on the table for them to see, and they faltered a bit, but still came over for their autographs.

"Hi!" one of them giggled. Rob grinned. Oh.

"Hi," he replied.

"Can we have your autograph?"

He started signing their papers and I nearly gagged at his flirting.

"Wow, look at you! Smooth ladies man now, aren't we?" I said sarcastically. He gave me a puzzled look.

"What the hell's your problem?" he asked.

"Nothing. Have a girlfriend?" I asked, dropping our intertwined hands angrily.

"I've kinda been waiting for one girl," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hope you're happy together," I snapped. I turned to Ben and Jennifer. "I'm taking the car back. I'm sorry but I need to go."

They nodded and I got in the car. Damn I was so pissed at Rob. That asshole, leading me on, then flirting and saying he was waiting for some dumb bitch! I drove back to the hotel and ran inside. I hate men right now. I ran into my room and slammed the door. I was just so pissed! After about ten minutes, someone knocked on my door.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled. It could've been the fucking Queen of England, but I wasn't in the mood.

Another bang. I got up and looked through the hole. Rob.

"WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT GET THE HELL AWAY?" I yelled. I opened the door to Rob's towering figure.

"You're the girl I was waiting for, dumbass," he said. "It's been you for five years. I've missed you, Alex."