Cant Control my feelings for you- Josh Diaz

Today was no different. Ever since he disappeared for a couple of days, he never came back the same. I walked into school and the first person i saw Josh. He was standing next to his locker with Corey.
"Hey Josh!" I greeted him as i was walking towards them. I waved at Corey and he waved back at me. He was smirking at Josh and gave him a thumbs up before mumbling something and walked away.
"How have you been?" I asked him as i leaned on one of the lockers. The lights in the room started becoming dimmer but i ignored it and waited for a response from Josh. Josh had his hands clutch and his eyes shut closed.
Before i could ask him what's wrong he stormed off and left me alone at his locker. I sighed and made my way towards my classroom. What i didn't know was that Josh was hiding something. And he was hiding something big.
"Josh!" I yelled out at him when i saw him walking down the halls. His paced was getting faster which was hard to keep up with him but eventually i did. I grabbed his arm and held his arm tight so he wouldn't escape.
"What!" He spat, clearly feeling frustrated. I looked at him confused wondering why my best friend is acting this ways.
"Please i want to talk Josh." I pleaded him, hoping he wants to hear me out just this time.
"I don't want to talk so leave me alone." He exclaimed and yanked his arm away and turned around and started walking to wherever he was going. I felt my heart breaking into million pieces when he said that.  This had being going for the couple of weeks. No matter what i do he continues to ignore me.
Today i decided that would stop and i'll get my answer out of him. I knew he was staying at the library till late and i decided to go his house and surprise him. His mom welcomed me in and told me to sit and wait for him and that he'll be here shortly.
After an hour the door finally opened and i heard Josh come in. I was sitting at the kitchen table, playing with my fingers, waiting for hin to enter. I heard his footsteps come closer to the kitchen. He walked in the kitchen and threw his bag on the ground, when he looked up his face went completely white, as if he saw a ghost.
"Why are you here?" He asked, his eyes glued on mine, not believing that i'm actually here in his kitchen.
"I need an explanation why you're ignoring me!" I explained and he shook his head and he leaves the kitchen and leaving me alone.
"Josh stop!" I yelled behind him and he stops on the stairs. He let out a sigh and continued walking upstairs.
"Just leave, i don't want you here." He mumbles and i tried to act as if it didn't bother me what he said but it hurts a lot.
"I'm not leaving! I'm staying here till you give me a god damn explanation!" I exclaimed and i noticed he had his fist in a ball and he was breathing heavily. He walked down the stairs and went straight passed to me to the kitchen.
"Go away, Y/n!" He screamed but i didn't listen. I didn't come here to be sent back home, i will find out what's wrong with him.
"I. Am. Not. Leaving." I spoke through gritted teeth as i touched his torso eachtime i spoke. "You ignore me for weeks and when i talk, you push me away? What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"I'm serious, i dont want to speak to you. Now go!" He pointed to the door and i huffed in annoyance. I crossed my arms together and just stood there looking at him.
"I am staying here till you open that mouth of yours!" I yelled and walked closer to him.
"You don't want to be my friend, fine! But give me a good goddamn reason why not! You are working on my last nerve, Diaz!" I shouted at him and the lights around the room started going on and off. Josh grabbed my hand and looked me straight in the eyes before releasing my hand and shutting his eyes tightly. 
"Josh?" I called out at him, feeling slightly worried.
"Leave me alone!" He yells and all the lights around the house started flickering. I looked at the lights and then at Josh and he was causing this.
"Josh, calm down! Sorry i asked." I apologized, hoping that he would calm him down before he does something bad. He was looking down at the floor and breathing heavily.
"Josh I-"
"I said leave me alone!" Josh growls and he looked at me, his eyes shining bright blue and his teeths were very sharp. All the lights suddenly exploded, electricity and broken light bulbs going everywhere. I quickly hid under the kitchen table, not wanting to get hurt.
The house was pitch dark and i slowly got up from under the table. Josh stood there, breathing heavily and not moving. I don't know whether to ask him if he's okay or leave him be. But you know how i am.
"Josh." I called him and slowly made my way to him. He didn't budge when i called his name. I lightly touched his arm and he quickly turned around to look at me.
"You're hurt because of me." He said after a few minutes of just staring at eachother. He slowly pulled out the broken glass,that i didn't know of, from my cheeks. I hissed slightly from the pain but it soon went away.
"Are you okay?" I asked being more worried about him than myself. He looked around the house and noticed the slight damage he did.
"I did this because i couldn't control myself." He mumbles more to himself. I was about to say something but he started making his way to the living room. I quickly followed him and he was sitting down on the sofa with his hands on his face.
"Hey it's okay. Everyone loses control once in while." I assured him and give him a smile even though he couldn't see me.
"But you don't understand." He sighed and shook his head slightly. It's true i didn't understand but how could i if he barely lets me in and all he does is push me out.
"Then make me understand, Josh." I whispered and he looked up at me. His eyes were shining his normal colors again. He grabbed my hands and looked me straight in the eyes.
"You make me do this." He addressed and flailed his arm around  the dark room. I was going to ask what he means by that but he continued speaking.
"I can't control myself around you and you make me feel things that i don't usually feel. Ever since i was brought back to life, each day you make me feel more human again. I'm inlove with you." He explained and I looked at him shocked. I wasn't expecting him to say that to me. There was so many emotions going through me right now.
"Josh, i don't know what to say." I replied and he shook his head. He ran his hand through his dark hair, messing it up even more.
"You don't have to say anything. I already ruined our friendship so what's the point?! You don't like me back and that's okay. It hurts but i-"
Before he could continue rambling, I leaned in and smashed my lips on top of his, silencing him completely. He didn't move his mouth at first, too shock at what was happening but soon enough he started moving his lips against mine.
I could feel my heart racing incredibly fast and i wrapped my arms around his neck. He putted his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. This was the best kiss i ever had. A few moments later i felt electricity on my waist and I yelped in pain and pulled away from him.
"Shit, are you hurt?!" Josh asked, feeling panicked at the moment. I laughed at how worried he is and i kissed him on his lips again.
"I'm fine, i'm not hurt." I reassured him and gave him a smile. He smiled back before pulling me in for a hug. When you love someone, crazy things might happen along the way.
"I think we need to fix the electricity." Josh said after a while as he pulled away and i giggled, nodding my head because we couldn't stay in the dark.