Pregnant- Scoot Mccall

Scott is such an amazing human being. He always puts everyone first and he always wants everyone to be safe. No wonder he won the title 'True Alpha'. He's a great guy, great friend, great Alpha. And he'll even be a great dad.
Me and Scott started dating when i first arrived at Beacon Hills. I always was the weird the kid and never had any friends. I never fit in anywhere that was until i arrived here , at this town. You see i'm a witch. Always have been one, it runs in the family. I never felt that i belong somewhere until i was here. And that's where i met the pack. They welcomed me with open arms.
Ofcourse they weren't just normal people, inviting a witch into they're pack. But they were supernatural, they were someone like me and they understood what i go through. But during all those things me and Scott started dating.
A werewolf and a witch you say? What a weird combination. Normally it would be a werewolf and a werewolf or any other animal type. A witch and a witch. But never in a million years a witch and a werewolf. Now imagine a combination of those two. I only want to know how that will turn out.
I'm six month pregnant and i couldn't be any happier. I know that Scott's the one and i know he'll be an amazing father to our child. I was currently sitting on the couch with Scott and i was rubbing my belly.
"Do you think it's a girl or a boy?" I asked him and played with my tummy. I saw him turned the tv on and he looked at me.
"I want baby over here to be a girl. But i don't mind it being a boy." He says and kissed my tummy. Shortly enough i felt the baby kick.
"You're a tough one, huh kid." I whisper and felt Scott's hands on my stomach. And there's another kick.
"Do you think he or she will be something supernatural?" Scott asked  as he kept rubbing his hands on my stomach.
"Well ofcourse. You're a werewolf and i'm a witch." I pointed out the obvious and giggled at what he just said.
"But what if they come after the baby? I don't want that. I want him or her to be human." Scott admitted and looks at me with sad eyes.
"You know he or she will not be human. We're not 100% human either Scott." I declared as i put my hands through his hair, playing with it slightly.
"Doesn't matter if he/she will be born as a werewolf or a witch or both. We'll be there for her/him. And there's nothing that will hurt our baby, Scott. We have the whole pack that's going to protect our little one." I stated and he had a smile on his face.
"Whatever supernatural power the baby will have, we'll love him. No matter what, Scott."
"You're going to be a great mother you know that." He smiles and held my hand tightly.
"And you'll be an amazing father." I kissed his hands and I couldn't wait for this baby to be come already.