Pregnancy pt.4- Theo Raeken

"Theo what the hell are you doing here?" I exclaimed as i was wondering how he got in my house. Theo stayed quiet and looked at me with a smirk on his face.
"Miss me baby?" He asked, standing up and coming his way towards me. I looked at him confused, i wanted to run up to him and hug him but i remember what Scott told me. He's the bad guy now.
"Why are you here?" I asked coldly as i took a step back as he keeps getting closer to me. He grabbed both my hands and pushed me against the wall, trapping me. "Let me go!"
"I don't want to do that." He whisper in my ear as he left little kisses along my neck. I tried pulling away but he was much stronger than me. "I know that you know about me. What was the word that they used, evil?"
"You are! You killed people Theo, you killed your own damn sister!! Now please leave me alone." I exclaimed as i tried to pull away again from him but he hold my wrist tighter and held me still. I could feel his claws digging into my skin, making me yelp in pain.
"I'm not leaving. I'm getting what i want Y/n and when i'm done i'm coming back and we'll be the happy family you always wanted us to be. I love you." Theo replied as he leaned forward and smashed his lips on mine. I turned my head away and kicked him in the stomach so he would let go. He grunts in pain as i got far away from him.
"Why did you do that, hunny?" Theo growls as he got up and made his way to me again. This isn't the Theo i love, this isn't the father i want for my child.
"Theo, go." I declared and he only chuckle in response. He took a few steps closer and i made a run towards the kitchen to grab something to defend me with. I grabbed a pan and held it tightly in my hands. I tried calming down but i couldn't.
"That's not going to hurt me sweetie." Theo taunted as he came to the kitchen. He stood on the other side of the counter, staring at me with that stupid smirk on his face.
"What do you want?" I asked, feeling irritated and scared.
"I want you and i want the baby, that's all." He replied as he started making his way towards me and i backed away from him. He's bad news, he killed people.
"So you can kill me? Or the baby?." I asked, backing away from him. I heard him chuckle and a few seconds later he was laughing. I looked at him confused and wonder what the hell is wrong with him.
"I'm not here to kill you, unless you don't do what i say then i might." He smirke as he saw my expression. "But the reason i'm here is because i need you and i do want to be the father of my child."
"You're a bad guy, Theo. I don't date bad guys." I replied, feeling my heart beating fast in my chest. I wanted to run towards him and hug him and tell him that everything is going to be alright but at the same time i wanted to run far away from him.
"I'm not the bad guy, i just get what i want even if i have to do it the hard way." He taunted, leaning on the counter as he kept his eyes locked with mine.
"Why are you like this?"
"Why am i like this? I want to be an Alpha and if that means killing people, so be it. That's what i want y/n, i want power!" He explained, slamming both his fist on the counter, making me jump slightly at the sudden loud noise.
"Bu-but, you can change you don't have to be an Alpha! You have a child Theo, please don't be like this." I pleaded with him, i could feel tears prickling my eyes but i didnt care to wipe them away. "Please"
I looked down at my stomach and wrapped around myself, trying to find some comfort. This isn't the Theo i fell inlove with, this is a monster. Being too busy in my own little world, i didnt notice Theo infront of me.
"Baby girl." He whispers as he put two fingers under my chin and lifting my head up so i can see him in his eyes. Even his eyes are different, they're filled with hatred and anger. "I want to be with you and the baby."
"But i don't want to be with a monster like you." I spat, pushing his hands away from me and walking away from him. He let out a growl and i felt my blood run cold.
"I didn't ask you if you wanted or not." He said through gritted teeth. He made his way towards me but with all my force inside of me, i pushed him away. "You're fucking asking for this"
Before i could ask what he meant, he took large steps towards and raised his hand and slapped me on my face. I fell down on the floor and holding onto my cheeks. I looked at my hand and there were blood, i looked at him and he was standing there with a smile on his face.
"I'm gonna miss you baby." He whispers and before i could do anything, with his claws he stabbed me right into my chest. I cry out in pain and wanted to rip his hand away but he ended up shoving his claws deeper in making me whimper. "Tell my baby i'll miss it." He chuckle as he took his claws out and walked away, leaving me in my own pile of blood.
Few days later.