Where?- Malia Tate

About: Your Malia's little sister and you go to Mexico to try and find something out about werewolves. ends a little short
Warnings: uh I don't think so

Walking down the hall of the school I see my sister and Stiles come around the corner I was two years younger than Malia so she was pretty protective of me, to say the least. "Hey guys," I smiled as we approached each other. "Hey," they both said then we stood there not saying anything for a few moments. "Well this is super awkward so I'm gonna leave," I said making a hand gesture toward the classroom, making Stiles chuckle "Okay," he smiled as I walked away.
As I entered my class I already knew I was going to be bored so I pulled out one of my werewolf lore books, looking for anything I could on it, from where the first one was spotted to how to kill one all the way down to a tomb in Mexico where there are ancient writings about it. And if you knew me you knew I had to go see it for myself. So that's what I decided to do.
After school, I packed my bag full of things I might need including my passport and headed out. Obviously, I wasn't going to walk so I thought the airport would work. Calling a cab I arrived at the airport pretty fast thanking the creepy man who drove the car and paying. I walked in, seeing so many different people walking around. I making my way up to a ticket saleswoman. "how can I help you?" she had a slight attitude about it. "Um, a round trip to Mexico and back. "Okay, what days?" she looked up "now? and later tonight?" she rolled her eyes a little "Okay, well there is a flight that leaves here in 30 mins, and one in Mexico that leaves 3am, is that fine," she said with a bland voice. "Yeah, that's fine." I said bouncing on my heels a little "Alright, $490 and ill need your passport." Handing her my passport and My bank card, well there goes my summer, I thought knowing I would be in big trouble if anyone found out I was going to Mexico, but I needed to know about this it was like it was a part of me somehow.
Once I arrived at the old building It was already 10:00pm and my plane left at 3:00am so I had a decent amount of time to look around. As I was looking around and skimming my hands over rocks and carvings in the rock. A mouse ran across the ground making me jump not realizing I was on edge, not long after my phone rang making me jump. "shit," I whispered to myself it was Malia. Holding the phone close to my face I answered it. "hello," I said looking around a little. It was Malia and Stiles. "Where have you been for so long?" Stiles asked I shook my head a little pressing my lips together in a frown. "Oh, you know just like you, following leads and stuff," I smiled, "So where are you?" Malia asked "Wellllll...." Stiles furrowed his eyebrows "Ya, where are you?" "Mexico?" I raised my eyebrows smiling without showing my teeth "Where?" they both said at the same time. "Mexico" Stiles looked away from the phone looking like he was really thinking about something. "wait?" he said, "How did you get there?" I furrowed my brows "A plane, you know the big metal thing that flys in the sky."