Lacrosse Game- Isaac Lahey

You were sitting on the bleachers, nervously shaking your legs, watching the last Lacrosse school game of the season with your friend Lydia, hoping your boyfriend would score once again before the time is up.

He did and the crowd got wild and started shouting, Beacon Hills won and it was all because of your boyfriend.

You got up with your sign, cheering for him with Lydia, proudly wearing his Lacrosse hoodie. You could see him on the field, so proud of himself, feeling so strong, still full of energy like if he could play five other games right now and win them all.
He looked over to you, smiling, making your heart beat even faster, before he was surrounded by overjoyed team members.

The crowd started getting thiner, friends and family joining the players on the field. You and Lydia left the bleachers, she was busy texting, probably sharing the school's victory with everyone. You saw that tall, curly haired boy you were so madly in love with running up to you, grabbing you by the waist and kissing your lips like never before.

"I'm so proud of you Isaac!" You said, when he finally pulled away and allowed you to catch your breath.

His only answer was a mysterious half smile.
Lydia's phone rang again, she turned around to look at you and him with an excited look.

"Party at Danny's house, right now. Please, don't be too late." She said, giving you her best flawless smile before leaving you alone with your boyfriend, as people kept shouting from the field.

Isaac didn't wait for her to be out of sight to start furiously kissing you again.
You closed your arms around his neck, kissing him back, probably not as fast and as passionately as he wanted to.

You heard the shouts slowly fading away, following the biggest part of the crowd to the parking lot, as everyone was probably leaving to go to Danny's party.

There was only a few people left. The coach, a few players, some family members and a few students.
Although they were pretty far away from where you were, you couldn't help but immediately move Isaac's hands away from you, as they had found their way under your clothes, up your back.

"What?" Isaac asked, with a smirk, taking a step back.

"Nothing..." You answered. "It's just that there's too many people."

Isaac turned around to look, lightly laughing again.

"For a few minutes I forgot how shy you could be around people"

He took a step closer, pulling your body tightly against his.
"Because you're never really shy when you are alone with me (Y/N)" He said, in a deep tone against your ear, almost whispering, making you shiver.

"Exactly" You managed to answer, although you were pretty sure Isaac could feel the beating of your heart going crazy again, against his chest.

He left a soft, gentle kiss on your neck before taking your hand in his and walked with you to the locker room.

You let go of his hand at the door, planning on waiting outside for him to change.
He looked at you with a slighlty amused smile.

"You can come in you know... All the guys who were planning on partying are probably already gone and the ones still on the field are the ones usually taking their time to go back home with their families. " He said, taking your hand back in his.

You smiled at him as he pushed the door and pulled you in the locker room. He gave a quick look around before grabbing you by your waist and pushing your back against the door.

"See?" He said, with a smile. "We're all alone now..."

His lips pressed on yours, soon asking to kiss you more fervently. This time, you were alone so you had no objection to let things get slightly more heated between you two.

Teen Wolf ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara