76

Team Bella is in the ring. Team Bella. The same Team Bella Paige, April and I beat at Wrestlemania. Nikki says "On November 23 of last year, I defeated AJ Lee and became the WWE Divas Champion. For the past 232 days, I've defended this title against every single challenger. I've given every Diva a chance and took no shortcuts. I'm the definition of fearless. Whether it's in the ring, on red carpets, reality shows or movies, I am THE Total Diva. Now with my lovely sister Brie and Foxy by my side, Team Bella is dominant. We have all the power because I have the Divas Championship. We make the decisions in this division and run it. Whether Naomi or Paige..."
Stephanie's music interrupts what she was about to say. Stephanie makes her way to the ring.
Stephanie says "The way you were talking made it sound like you owned the Divas division and WWE. I want to make it clear that I own WWE. The legacy WWE leaves behind is on my shoulders, which includes the Divas Division. Nikki is right in that Team Bella has been unstoppable. There hasn't been that level of competition that everyone has been looking for. There is a revolution with women in sports. Whether it's in women's soccer, UFC, or tennis, women are dominating. It's time for a change in the Divas Division right now. She won't do it alone."
Paige's music hits.
Nikki says "I don't understand why Paige is out here. I can't even count the amount of times Paige's failed."
Stephanie says "Paige is out here because I want her out here. Paige wants the revolution, but she needs backup. For some reason, nobody has been willing to stand by her side. I know someone who isn't afraid of the fire and would want her in the foxhole with me. Joining Paige right now is Becky Lynch!" Becky Lynch makes her entrance to a nice reception from the crowd. Lynch runs down to the ring and poses for the crowd before shaking hands with Paige.
Stephanie says "They're still outnumbered, as there are three on Team Bella. Joining Team Paige is a woman who is bred for this business. She is high styling and profiling. She is genetically superior."
Stephanie then introduces Charlotte to the ring! Charlotte Flair makes her way to the ring. Team Bella doesn't look happy. Stephanie lets out a "WOO" as the crowd chants, "NXT." Naomi's music hits, and she comes out to the ring with Tamina by her side.
Naomi says "We've got some unfinished business with The Bella Twins and Paige." Stephanie says "I'm glad Naomi is out here. Naomi says they're the competition I want. When will they get what they deserve? You should be out here taking their place, but there's someone else who thinks a lot like they do. This person isn't afraid to stand up for themselves and seize an opportunity and moment. This person calls herself 'The Boss.' She's the current NXT Women's Champion, Sasha Banks!"
Banks makes her entrance to the ring as the crowd gives her a nice hand. My music hits and I walk out standing on the stage.
"Forget about me?" I ask.
"Actually yeah, you haven't been complaining about something. You haven't started anything to be anymore of a thorn in my side." She says.
"Well, I figured you wouldn't do my any favors and rustle up a team for me. I made a few calls and pulled a few strings." I say as Ana's music hits as she walks out with Tenille.
Stephanie asks "Is this what you meant by competition. I set the table of opportunity and want to know who will take it." She leaves the ring as Trin, Sarona, and Mercedes step in the ring on one side as Tenille, Ana and I step on the other side.

It's Team Bella, Team Paige (Paige, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch), My Team (Emma, and Eliza Pateas) and Team Naomi (Naomi, Tamina, and Sasha Banks). It happens in a blur but it ends with Becky, Charlotte and Sasha using a submission maneuver on all three Team Bella members. Team Bella retreats as My Team, Team Paige and Team Naomi bicker.
I get to the back and change into more comfortable clothes. Randy and I were going home to St. Louis for a few days and i couldn't be anymore excited.

Princess Lawler - R. Orton जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें