8

Today, I decided to hang out with a few of my friends. Alex, and Pam. Pam, was better known as Bayley to the world. She just so happened to be my first friend when I started working at the Performance Center, and the NXT brand. I got dressed in a floral crop top, black ripped jeans, and navy blue, studded Miu Miu Sandals. After I finished getting changed the doorbell rang, and I rushed to let in either Pam or Alex. It was Pam, i have her a huge hug before letting her in the house.

"How are you liking the main roster? What exciting things can I look forward to?" She asks excitedly.

"Everything. Everyone's honestly been so incredibly nice so far." I say with a smile.

"Who are you friends with now." She asks interested.

"The shield guys, Saraya, Brie, Nikki, April, Danielle, and Randy." I say, naming just a few of the main few.

"Ben missed the crap outta you. He won't be around NXT any longer. We're not sure when he leaves though." She informs. I smile. Ben was another good friend of ours, he's a real sunshine and I'm proud that he's going to get the recognition that he finally deserves in the big stage.

"That's good. I'm proud of him." I say with a smile.

"It's hard, ya know, like all my friends are being brought up. Hell, everyone around me is being brought up. I'm not complaining. It's still the moment of my life, but I've been here longer than him. I've been here longer than you. It just hurts. I feel like I don't have what it takes, but I also love what I'm doing, and can't complain about what." She says. I nod my head. Being in developmental was tough.

"But, I know it will be you one day, and I know you'll become the NXT Woman's Champion, then move on to become the Divas Champion. I don't doubt that." I say. She smiles and my phone starts ringing, I sigh then look at the name. Jon. Wanting to FaceTime. I point the phone towards Pam. She nods and smiles. I answer.

"Hey Jon." I say with a smile.

"Joe is here too." Joe says walking in with Colby and Brie.

"Who's your friend?" Colby asks interested. Already knowing who she was.

"Pam." She says with a slight nod.

"Oh, I've seen you down in NXT." Brie says with a smile.

"Miss me already Jon?" I ask with a smirk.

"Nice, taking a page out of his book." Joe says. I smirk.

"No, I was bored, yet again. I also have news." Jon says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I talked to AJ, and she said and she found out who would be in the love triangle story." Jon says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Mike." He informs.

"What did April say about it?" I ask.

"She said that it wasn't bad, but she'd have to talk everything through with Phil, so it probably won't happen."

"Why?" I ask slightly disappointed.

"So, let's say Randy was injured. He would only watch when you're on, how would he feel if it were just you fighting with someone over another guy. Even if it's a storyline." Brie says sitting down.

"Randy?" Pam questions eyebrows raised. Everyone smirks, the doorbell rings.

"Is that the door? Let me go see who it is." I say hanging Pam the phone before getting up. I open the door revealing Ben and Alex, I give Alex a hug first seeing as I haven't seen her in forever. I give one to Ben, lasting longer.