9

"What are you doing here?" I ask, slightly alarmed by the fact that she showed up here with no warning.

"Dad told me you had off, I figured you wouldn't. Since you're so immature at times. I just dropped by to say hey." She explains.

If the only reason you care here was to insult me, then you could've at least waited til the morning." I say while turning away.

"No, I came to tell you. Don't get a big head like dad. Mom was right about people that go to WWE. They enter young and innocent. They come out washed up like our old man. If only you had a warning." She says.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Let me go be a disappointment somewhere else. This is my house. Afterall. The last time you were here you got thrown out. Is that gonna happen again?" I ask sarcastically. Not even bothering to look at her.

"You think your better than me. Just because your younger and are on TV doesn't mean your better. Being the boss of a business is better than what every 12 year old boy dreams of." She says. I nod.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." She says in a low voice.

"What have I done to you? I tried to be the supportive one. You refused. Now you expect me to be nice and let you walk all over me." I say to her.

"No, your right. Do I have to beat the respect out of you? What is it?" She asks murmuring to herself.

"Staying with your mother changed you. You were my favorite person to talk to. You spent a month at her house and turned to a cold, heartless bitch." I say to her. She nods then forearms me in the eye then leaving. I clutched my eye as the front door slammed. I crawled to my phone and called my dad. He could fix this, or I was and I don't think he'd like if I did.

"Hello?" He answered.

"I have had it with Kat. You can knock some fucking sense into her or I can. You won't like it if I will. Maybe I'll do what she did to me. I'll head over to her house unannounced. Insult her, and you. Punch her in the face then leave." I say furious.

"I told you that you had to be patient with her." He says defending her.

"No. I've been patient. Now I'm acting. Now do you want to talk with her, or me. If I have to, I'm getting a restraining order on her." I say.

"I'll talk to her. In the mean time. Maybe you should spend a few days to cool off and let your old man sleep." He says.

"Fine. You have till I get back. I'm not afraid of her." I say.

"I'm sorry this happened. Let me deal with it." He says with a sigh.

"Okay. Bye." I say throwing my phone on the charger and going upstairs absolutely furious. I take my anger out into doing cardio till I pass out.

.

.

.

When I woke up in the morning I made coffee. Randy started calling. I answered.

"Hey." I say.

"What happened to your eye?" He asks immediately.

"Woa. Nice shiner." Jon says from behind Randy.

"Thanks." I say getting up and walking to the bathroom. I look at it in the mirror.

"Well, what happened?" Jon asks.

"I'd rather not talk about how it happened." I say with a small shrug.

Jon walks away going into a different room.

"So, I got a flight for Saint Louis. That's where we are headed now." Randy says.

"That's great." I say with a smile.

"It got me thinking. What if you were to fly out here too? We could hang out for a few days before going back." He suggests. I knew he had something up his sleeve.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says. I'd love to, but I don't want to meet family. I feel like that's guaranteed.

"I can tell by the look on your face you aren't loving that idea. Just a mere suggestion." He says.

"Oh, okay." I say.

"So, I'm not the only one to get suspended. I found out that Eva, and someone else. I think it was Edwin." He says.

"You are all into gossip." I say with a smile.

"No, I just so happened to be talking with someone." He defends.

"Yeah. Okay." I say with a smile.

"I've gotta go see what is taking Jon so long." He says with a sigh.

"Okay. Bye." I say. I hang up and finish my cup of coffee. I can't wait to get back into wrestling. I decided to make sure that I was in the best shape for when I came back on Monday I would work out, and be dominant against Saraya. When I got to the gym Pam texted.

To Hailee
From Pam
Oh my Gosh!!! I got
my first shirt!!

She sent a picture of a black shirt that said 'can I have a hug?' I thought it was perfect for her. I decided that I'd wear that on Monday in honor of her. I entered the gym and started lifting weights and after a while I got bored and decided to run, an do a bit of cardio. Halfway through running my 5 miles my phone started ringing. I answered still running.

"Hello?" I say panting a bit.

"Hey. You busy?" I hear Saraya ask.

"Um, not really. Why what's up?" I ask.

"I still have no idea what I'm wearing for Hall of Fame. Like I want to stay true to myself, but everyone wants me to dress up." She says.

"Wear a dress that's classy then add Saraya everywhere else." I say with a laugh.

"But, can you help me out? Like I'm at a major loss. This is my first Wrestlemania." She says. Mine as well.

"That's the thing. You don't have a match. Why are you worrying what other people think of you. What's so different about Wrestlemania. Why change yourself over this. Who cares what you wear." I say kinda frustrated with her.

"You wouldn't understand." She says. I pause the treadmill and walk outside really quickly.

"What won't I understand? It's my first Wrestlemania too. Difference between you and me? I know what I'm wearing and more importantly I have a match." I say with a smirk.

"Yeah. You let the fame, and fortune go to your head. Leave your friends at the bottom. Watch us do better than you." She remarks. That's when it clicks. One possible reason she's so awful right now.

"Sorry Saraya. Don't be jealous I've got myself a slot at Wrestlemania within the three weeks I've been there opposed to your two months." I say cockily.

"I'm not upset or jealous my father got me to the top. It was my job way above family. That's why I beat my own mother to become champion." She says. I hang up not wanting to deal with her anymore.

EDITED: APRIL 14,2018